Moog Etherwave Theremin Standard
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Based on Leon Theremin's original designs.
The Theremin is one of the oldest electronic instruments, and the only one that you play without touching it. Moving your hands in the space around its antennas controls pitch and volume. Like the Ethervox, the Etherwave is an authentic adaptation of inventor Leon Theremin's original design. It's easy to carry and set up and fun to play.
The Etherwave is a quality Theremin with a design that retains many characteristics of the original theremins, including a five-octave pitch range and reliable spacing between notes for sophisticated playability. Antennas are nickel-plated 3/8" brass tube and cabinets are furniture-grade hardwood. The Etherwave is fitted with an adapter for mounting on a standard microphone stand and is designed for use with a musical instrument amplifier such as the Moog TB-15.
The Etherwave is shipped with a DVD that contains two video tutorials: Mastering the Theremin with Lydia Kavina, and Clara Rockmore, the World's Greatest Theremin Virtuosa.
- Power Rocker Switch - switches on and off the AC power to Theremin.
- Audio Out - standard 1/4" phone jack, which delivers line level output to your amplifier.
- Pitch Rotary Control, for adjusting the response of the pitch antenna.
- Volume Rotary Control, for adjusting the response of the volume antenna.
- Waveform Rotary Control, for adjusting the waveform of the audio output.
- Brightness Rotary Control, for adjusting the brightness of the audio output.
- Power Input - receptacle for the special AC adapter that comes with the Etherwave. 110V and 220V adapters are available.
Etherwave Theremin Standard Specifications:
- Power supply is included: order 110V for use in US or Canada or 220V for use in Europe, Asia, South America, and Australia. 110V Etherwaves ship with videotapes in NTSC format; 220V Etherwaves ship with videotapes in PAL format.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Moog Etherwave Theremin Standard:
A fantastic device, a real ice-breaker for audience participation! Anyone who enjoys Halloween wackiness or likes to delight listeners should add this instrument to their arsenal of nifty stuff! Have yet to learn a symphony on it, but for spooky sounds, this is tops!