MIDI Solutions Continuous MIDI Data Pedal ControllerSku #702509000000000 MIDI Solutions 702509 CMB MIDI Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Get a leg up on MIDI production and performance!
The MIDI Solutions Pedal Controller accepts an effect pedal (or any potentiometer connected to a 1/4" stereo phone plug) as an input and generates continuous MIDI data based on its position. The Pedal Controller may be inserted inline at any point in the MIDI data stream, allowing you to send continuous controller information to any device in your MIDI setup.
The MIDI Solutions Pedal Controller can be programmed to send most types of continuous MIDI messages, including Aftertouch, Pitch Bend, Control Change, or even System Exclusive messages with a single variable byte (to control specific synth parameters). The MIDI channel is programmable as are the minimum and maximum values transmitted.
The MIDI Solutions Pedal Controller accurately tracks the position of the pedal or potentiometer connected to it. If the pedal is moved very slightly, the Pedal Controller will send an update even if its position has only changed by a single value. Many cheaper control wheels or knobs only update themselves every 2 or every 4 values, resulting in zipper noise.
Another unique feature of the Pedal Controller is its ability to add a variable amount of curvature to the response of the effect pedal. This allows you to correct for pedals with nonlinear responses, or to add greater response at one end of the pedal compared to the other.
The Pedal Controller is programmed by sending it MIDI System Exclusive messages. Once programmed, its settings are retained even after power is removed.
The Pedal Controller is MIDI-powered and requires no batteries or power supply to operate. A MIDI indicator LED lights up when the unit is powered and flashes when MIDI data passes through it.
- Accepts an effect pedal or any potentiometer connected to a 1/4" stereo phone plug
- Generates continuous MIDI data based on its position
- May be inserted inline at any point in the MIDI data stream
- Send continuous controller information to any device in your MIDI setup
- Sends Aftertouch, Pitch Bend, Control Change, or even System Exclusive messages with a single variable byte (to control specific synth parameters)
- MIDI channel is programmable as are the minimum and maximum values transmitted
- Accurately tracks the pedal position
- Variable amount of curvature to response of the pedal
- Once programmed settings are retained even after power is removed
- MIDI-powered and requires no batteries
- MIDI indicator LEDs lights up when the product is powered and flashes when MIDI data passes through
If you perform or compose with MIDI, this controller belongs in your setup. Order today with our Dual Guarantees ensuring your best possible deal and total satisfaction.
Continuous MIDI Data Pedal Controller Specifications:
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.5" x 1.25"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about MIDI Solutions Continuous MIDI Data Pedal Controller:
This item is just the ticket if you're tired of having giant clumsy MIDI foot controllers at your feet. You can program this little box to use a single expression pedal to take the place of the onboard pedal(s). Just remember to download the Bome Software for the programming as it is not included with the box. I recommend it even though it isn't cheap.