M-Audio Oxygen 88 MIDI ControllerProduct #H68049 M-Audio H68049 CMAC MIDI Keyboard Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Authentic piano feel, instant controller mapping to common DAW functions, streamlined session control, and more.
The M-Audio Oxygen 88 USB MIDI controller delivers a highly expressive playing experience that's designed to satisfy players who need the feel of a piano combined with the power of a modern MIDI controller. The 88-note, graded hammer-action keybed offers an impressive feel and response—while 32 assignable buttons, knobs, and faders provide complete control over your music software. DirectLink mode automatically maps these onboard controls to common DAW functions including transport, mixer, track pan, and plug-in parameters. Built-in presets offer support for popular virtual instruments right out of the box—no complicated setup required. Featuring an unparalleled combination of great feel, total control, and ease of use, Oxygen 88 is the perfect choice for both studio and stage.
M-Audio carefully designed the Oxygen 88 keyboard to emulate the feel and response of an acoustic piano. Graded hammer action means that the keys are slightly heavier in the bass and lighter in the treble areas—just like the real thing. We've also incorporated 4 highly musical velocity curves, so you can choose the one that best suits your playing style. In addition, Oxygen 88 includes 3 pedal inputs so you can incorporate 2 sustain pedals and one expression pedal for total piano-style control over your performance.
Streamlined Session Compatibility
Featuring 32 assignable knobs, faders, buttons, and transport controls, Oxygen 88 gives you total control over your session. Dedicated Track up/down buttons let you navigate from track to track at the touch of a button—allowing you to stay engaged in the creative flow of recording and mixing music rather than going back and forth between QWERTY keyboard and MIDI controller. DirectLink mode automatically maps Oxygen 88 controls to common DAW parameters*—while factory presets provide instant mapping to popular virtual instruments including Xpand!2, Hybrid, Velvet, Strike, Oddity, ImpOSCar, and MiniMonsta. Use the dedicated Select buttons to quickly switch MIDI channels and presets for deep tactile control over multitimbral hardware and software instruments. Interfacing a MIDI controller with your software doesn't get any easier than this.
Pro Tools Compatible
The Oxygen 88 MIDI controller offers out-of-the-box integration with Pro Tools software—the industry-standard DAW found in professional, project, and personal studios around the world. With DirectLink, the Oxygen 88 controls instantly map to key parameters in the Pro Tools Mixer, Edit, and Transport windows—as well as the powerful suite of virtual instruments bundled with Pro Tools. Together, Oxygen 88 and Pro Tools software provide a streamlined workflow in a formidable system with tons of interface options and industry-standard file compatibility.
Beyond the knobs, faders, and buttons, Oxygen 88 delivers a host of other controls to help unleash your creativity. Assignable pitch bend and mod wheels add feeling and expression to your performance. 4 customizable zones with dedicated buttons enable you to layer sounds, split the keyboard, and create huge, stacked patches. T3 unique select buttons make it easy to step through presets, program changes, and MIDI channels on the fly. Dedicated track up/down buttons let you quickly navigate tracks in your DAW, while 2 dedicated snapshot buttons instantly send parameters to your software. Dedicated transpose/octave buttons complete the package.
M-Audio pioneered the mobile MIDI keyboard controller category, and continues to be one of the best-selling names in the game. Thanks to continued innovation over the course of nearly a decade, you'll find that the Oxygen 88 controller has a solid, reliable build—and puts as much musicality into the keyboard as it does into the complement of other MIDI controls. And, since it's lightweight for its size, it's a perfect way to go from studio to stage and beyond.
- 88-note graded hammer-action keybed with 4 selectable velocity curves
- 8 MIDI-assignable knobs
- 9 MIDI-assignable 60mm faders
- 9 MIDI-assignable buttons
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- 4 zones and dedicated zone buttons for layering and splitting sounds on the keyboard
- Dedicated track up/down buttons
- Dedicated octave up/down buttons
- Assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 dedicated snapshot buttons (advance and mute)
- 3 unique select buttons for on-the-fly step-through of presets, program changes, and MIDI channels
- 3-digit LED
- DirectLink mode automatically maps controls to common DAW parameters
- Factory presets map controllers to popular music software:
- Compatible with Pro Tools and other digital audio workstation software*
- 4 velocity curves
- 3 pedal inputs: 2 sustain pedal inputs, Expression pedal input
- MIDI out port
- USB port for computer connection and bus-powered operation
- 9V DC power jack
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Mac OS X
More control in a lightweight, portable package. Order today!
Oxygen 88 MIDI Controller Specifications:
- MIDI Data from variable controllers:
- MIDI Control Number
- Program, Bank LSB, Bank MSB
- Pitch Bend
- GM/GM2/XG SysEx Messages
- MIDI Data from buttons/switches: Note On
- Note On/Off toggle
- MIDI CC On/Off toggle
- Program, Bank LSB, Bank MSB presets
- MIDI Machine Control functions
- GM/GM2/XG SysEx messages
- Weight: 46.7lb. (21.2kg)
- Size: 53.3"L x 14"W x 5.5"H
- Mac OS X Core MIDI
- Minimum System Requirements (PC)
- Windows XP (SP3)*
- 800MHz Intel or AMD**
- 512MB RAM
- Windows Vista 32 (SP1) or Vista 64 (SP1)
- 1GHz Intel or AMD**
- 1GB RAM
- DirectX 10 or higher
- Windows 7 32 and 64
- 1GHz Intel or AMD**
- 1GB RAM
- DirectX 10 or higher
- * Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not supported.
- ** CPU may be higher for laptops.
- Please check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be greater than the above