M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 USB/MIDI ControllerProduct #580164 M-Audio 580164 CMAC MIDI Keyboard Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
49-note USB MIDI controller with HyperControl for automatic MIDI mapping of your DAWs.
The M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 keyboard controller builds on the acclaimed Axiom 49 with premium TruTouch action, proprietary HyperControl MIDI mapping technology, and other cutting-edge enhancements. HyperControl automatically maps the keyboard's 65 controls to commonly accessed parameters in DAWs such as Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, and Reason, as well as software instruments. The constant 2-way link with your host DAW means the USB keyboard's controls are always in sync with your software's active parameters. The M-Audio Axiom's intuitive graphic LCD constantly updates the current values, which ensures seamless editing and prevents parameter jumps—even when plug-ins are closed. Toggle instantly between Mixer and Instrument control modes. Map buttons to send QWERTY key commands right from the Axiom Pro 49 keyboard controller. Save settings to 50 memory locations—each with 4 profiles of quick recall via the intuitive graphic LCD.
- 49-note, TruTouch semi-weighted, piano-style, professional-action keybed
- Proprietary HyperControl MIDI mapping and host control
- Automatically maps controllers to popular DAWs and software instruments, and maintains a constant live link between them
- Compatible with DAWs including Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, and Reason systems (others available too)
- Graphic LCD groups and names controls modularly with 4 dedicated profiles per group for easy recall
- Dedicated button toggles between Mixer and Instrument control modes
- Transport-only mode option enables DAW transport control and track navigation combined with user MIDI controller mappings
- ASCII messages for software keyboard shortcuts
- 65 MIDI-assignable controls in total:
- 9 sliders with auto-mute to prevent jumping
- 9 buttons complementing the sliders
- 8 rotary encoders
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- 12 buttons in keypad arrangement
- 6 transport buttons
- 7 function keys
- 1 sustain pedal socket
- 1 expression pedal socket
- 1 data/octave button
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 50 onboard memory locations
- USB bus-powered
- MIDI Out and MIDI In ports for extended external connectivity
- 4 programmable keyboard zones
- Package contents:
- Axiom Pro 49 controller
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- PDF User Manual
- USB cable
Control your entire session right from your Axiom Pro 49. Order one today.
Axiom Pro 49 USB/MIDI Controller Specifications:
- System Requirements
- PC: Windows XP (SP2) (Home and Professional Edition Only) 800MHz or higher, 256MB RAMDirectX 9.0b or higher,
- Recommended: Windows Vista (32-Bit) 1GHz or higher, 1GB RAM, DirectX 10 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.4.9 G4 (Native USB port required; G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported), 733MHz, 512MB RAM
- Recommended: Mac OS X 10.5.0 G4 (Native USB port required; G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported), 867MHz, 768MB RAM
- Dimensions: 32.28"W x 3.15"H x 11.22"D
- Weight: 16.58 lb.