Line 6 POD Studio KB37 USB Audio Interface with POD Farm Plug-in
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Half guitar interface, half MIDI controller designed to eliminate noise for clearer recordings.
The Line 6 POD Studio KB37 is a USB audio interface and MIDI controller keyboard with Pod Farm Plug-in. The KB37 boasts incredibly low noise for recording guitar, and 12dB more dynamic range than similar USB audio interfaces for clear and dynamic recordings. Plus, the POD Studio KB37 interface's exclusive Line 6 ToneDirect monitoring virtually eliminates latency, so you record amp and effect modeling without sacrificing tone or feel.
NOTE: As of April 2010, if you order this product, you'll automatically be upgraded to POD Farm 2.0.
Half rock-solid guitar interface, half feature-packed MIDI controller, the Line 6 KB37 is as versatile as it is powerful. It features 37 full-sized velocity-sensitive keys, a pitch bend wheel, octave up/down buttons, and a set of software-assignable controls including a mod wheel, sound select next/previous buttons, five transport buttons, 4 knobs, and more. Its comprehensive I/O boasts a 1/4-inch guitar input (normal or pad), two balanced XLR inputs with high-quality mic preamps, phantom power and trim knobs, a 1/4-inch stereo monitor input, two 1/4-inch line inputs, two balanced 1/4-inch line outputs, S/PDIF digital output, a 1/4-inch stereo headphone output with level control, and a pair of assignable VU meters for a truly pro recording experience.
Public Service Announcement: Latency Kills
Recording with latency is like driving with your eyes closed. Line 6's ToneDirect monitoring allows you to record and monitor a fully processed tone while virtually eliminating latency and taking all the guesswork out of recording great-sounding tracks.
What's latency? Latency is the delay caused by the time it takes your guitar signal to travel all the way through your hardware interface, through your computer's processor, through your plug-in software, back through your hardware interface, and out of your speakers or headphones. This delay is heard in your monitoring signal and makes recording almost impossible. With a POD Studio KB37 interface, latency is something you won't have to worry about.
Start Recording Right Out of the Box
POD Studio KB37 includes POD Farm plug-in, Ableton Live Lite Line 6 Studio Edition 16-track recording software (ideal for guitarists), and award-winning Reason Adapted production software featuring a sought-after sequencer and tons of stunningly lifelike instruments. This sample collection of studio-standard hardware and software provides instant pro recording, right out of the box.
- Provides low noise for recording guitar with 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces
- ToneDirect monitoring virtually eliminates latency and allows you to record and monitor a fully processed tone
- 37 full-sized velocity-sensitive keys, pitch bend wheel, octave up/down buttons, software-assignable controls: mod wheel, sound select next/previous buttons, 5x transport buttons, 4x buttons, 4x knobs
- Allows 44.1/48kHz 16-/24-bit recording (88.2/96kHz with sample rate conversion)
- Windows- and Mac-compatible
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0
- 1 1/4" guitar input (normal or pad)
- 2 balanced XLR inputs with high-quality mic preamps
- Phantom power and trim knobs
- 2 1/4" line inputs
- 1 1/4" stereo monitor inputs
- 2 footswitch jacks
- 1 1/4" balanced stereo line outputs
- 1 S/PDIF digital output
- 1 1/4" headphone output
- Assignable VU meters
- provides 18 guitar amps, 24 guitar cabs, 5 bass amps and 5 bass cabs, 29 essential stompbox and studio effects, and 6 mic preamps in Mac AU/RTAS/VST and Windows RTAS/VST formats
- 64-bit compatible
- Free FX Junkie model pack adds 35 more effect models, including synths, filters, delays, and more
Record with confidence. Order the KB37 with POD Farm today.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Line 6 POD Studio KB37 USB Audio Interface with POD Farm Plug-in:
I bought the Line 6 KB37 to use with Propellerhead's Reason 4.0 and was very pleased with how well it worked. I really liked how the play, pause, record and other buttons auto synced with Reason allowing me to control the program almost entirely from the interface itself. It's also nice not having to buy all the other hookups for your guitars, mics, etc. because the KB37 comes with all the plugins. Even the Line 6 Gearbox software it comes with really amazed me with how in depth it let you get in programming your own guitar sounds. My one complaint is that sometimes it's a little annoying only being able to play in 3 octaves at once. But i guess that's the price you pay for the nice compact size.