Kurzweil SP5-8 88 Key Stage PianoSku #H92350000000000 Kurzweil H92350 CAB Stage Digital Pianos https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Responsive hammer-weighted keys, loaded with high-quality Kurzweil sound.
With a newly designed, great-feeling 88-note graded hammer-weighted action and over 800 of Kurzweil's best preset sounds, the SP5-8 offers the high-end sound palette of a professional workstation combined with the easy workflow and simplicity of a stage piano.
The SP5-8 includes a varied assortment of piano presets - concert grands with shimmering reverb (halls, rooms, chambers), perfectly compressed and EQ'd studio pianos, classic barrel-house and tack uprights as well as richly layered combinations with strings and pads. Also included are dozens of detailed vintage instrument emulations; electric pianos (some of which use 30+ velocity-switched layers), Clavinets, Mellotrons and electric grands, in addition to a broad selection of KB3 organs and KVA virtual analog synths. Rounding out the SP5-8's sound set are our renowned Kurzweil string sections, plus orchestral, brass, winds, mallets, percussion, drums, guitar and bass presets. The end result is a strong, well-rounded sonic tool-kit that is all killer with no filler.
The high quality feel of the SP5-8's action is matched only by its versatility; the LK40GH action allows players to experience exceptional realism while playing piano presets but also provides the speed and ease required for electric piano, organ, Clavinet and synth parts. Several choices are available for velocity maps, from Very Hard to Very Light, to accommodate all playing styles.
The SP5-8's user interface has been custom tailored to suit the needs of players in a variety of real world settings. With 5 sliders plus a 3-tiered Shift button, you'll have easy access to 15 real-time synth and/or effects parameters. Intuitive Entry allows you to quickly customize your sounds, whether you're assigning an effect to a slider or setting the key ranges for a Split/Layer zone. For lightning-fast, gig-ready sound selection, the SP5-8's 20 User Favorite slots (1 per sound category for both programs and setups) provide one-touch access to the sounds you use most frequently.
With world-class effects and professional-grade balanced TRS outputs, the SP5-8 puts out a powerful, pristine signal that's perfect for professional recordings or live amplification without the need for additional processing. The SP5-8 offers full MIDI functionality over USB as well as the ability to quickly save/load user sounds and OS updates with seamless computer integration. And 16-part multi-timbral capability allows the SP5-8 to serve as a powerful composition tool, with hundreds of sounds at your fingertips, keeping your inspiration flowing, whether it's a quick sketch or a full-blown production.
- 88 Graded hammer-weighted action keys
- Hand-picked programs taken directly from the acclaimed PC3 Product Series
- Over 800 of Kurzweil's best preset sounds
- MIDI control feature with 4 user-configurable zones
- KB3 Tonewheel emulation
- World-class string section
- VA-1 Virtual Analog Synthesizer, synthesis engine built in
Exceptional Kurzweil sound built-in, order today.
SP5-8 88 Key Stage Piano Specifications:
- Keyboard: 88-key, fully-weighted graded hammer-action with velocity and pressure sensitive adjustable keys (LK40GH)
- Display: 2x20 character LCD w/ front-panel contrast adjust
- Polyphony: 64 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 4 zones)
- Factory Presets: 861 (taken from the acclaimed PC3 sound set, including select KB3 organs and KVA synths)
- User Presets: 64
- Factory MIDI Setups: 65
- User MIDI Setups: 64 (with 4 programmable zones for splits and layers)
- Effects: Dozens of complex effect chains taken from the PC3, with everything from concert hall reverbs to amplifier simulations and rotary effects
- Controllers: Pitch wheel
- Modulation wheel
- 5 front panel sliders (with a 3-tiered shift button)
- 1 programmable front panel switch
- 2 mono switch pedal inputs
- 1 continuous control pedal input
- Analog Outputs: Two 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- Headphones: 1 rear panel 1/4” headphone output
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: Complete MIDI functionality over USB
- User program/setup file transfer to/from PC/Mac
- Operating System updates from PC/Mac
- FREE OS Updates: OS updates over USB
- Height: (4.7") (12cm)
- Depth: (13.8") (35cm)
- Length: (54.8") (139.2cm)
- Weight: (46.3 lb.) (21.0 kg)
- Power: External 15VDC 1.0A power supply