- Buy New
A portable stage piano with professional features and playing action.
Part of Kurzweil's SP3 line, the 88-key SP3X brings the stage piano concept to new heights, with excellent sound quality and expressiveness. The SP3X keyboard is equally well suited for use on stage, at home, or in the studio, and is perfect for worship-based music.
512 World Class Preset Sounds
Along with the famous Kurzweil Grand Piano, the SP3X Stage Piano offers a wide variety of other top notch sounds, including winds, voices, synths, brass, bass, guitar, percussion, and ensembles. Sounds like leads, strings, and winds come to life, responding to velocity, aftertouch, and 4 real-time knobs, offering unheard of expressiveness in a stage piano. Other sounds of note include Kurzweil's triple-strike Grand Piano, Rhodes, Wurlitzer, and FM electric pianos, Stereo Strings, Brass, Guitar, Bass, Take 6 Vocals, Drums/Percussion as well as the a great GM sound set.
60 Onboard Rhythm Patterns
SP3 series keyboards provide a sophisticated metronome as well as 60 built-in rhythms which cover a broad variety of styles: Pop, Ballad, R&B, Jazz, Rock, Country, Latin, World, etc. It's an ideal array for both practicing and writing your own music.
With a full hammer-weighted action, this 88-key digital piano feels like playing a piano. And with aftertouch sensitivity, the Kurzweil SP3X allows more expressive playing for non-piano sounds like winds, strings, and synths.
The SP3X stage piano is loaded with 128 effect presets, enough to enhance any performance. These are taken from their acclaimed K and PC series, with better sound quality than most standalone effects processors.
The Kurzweil SP3X keyboard's pitch and mod wheels feel smooth and responsive. Combined with aftertouch and its 4 front panel knobs, they offer real-time control of sound which you don't experience in most stage pianos.
The Kurzweil SP3X's easy-to-read display provides all the info you'll need to start making music. You will actually see sound and effect names spelled out instead of just a number.
- 88-note, fully-weighted hammer-action, with velocity sensitive adjustable keys
- 2 x 20 character LCD display w/ rear panel contrast knob
- 64 voice polyphony, dynamically allocated
- 16 multitimbral parts (one per MIDI channel)
- 512 factory preset sounds
- 16 user MIDI setup locations with 4 programmable zones for splits, layers and rhythms
- 60 pre-programmed drum groove patterns
- Dual Processors (A & B) offering 128 total FX presets: 58 Reverbs, 6 Delays, 10 Choruses, 6 Flangers, 3 Phasors, 4 Shapers, 2 Enhancers, 8 Filtered Effects, 4 Distortions, 1 MonoStereo, 3 Wide Stereo, 4 Compressors, 2 Panners, 7 Rotary, Stereo Tremolo, and 44 combination effects
- chains utilizing Kurzweil's unique Laserverb
- Pitch wheel
- Modulation wheel
- 4 front panel knobs
- 1 dual switch-pedal input (TRS)
- 1 continuous control pedal input
- Back panel, 1/4" headphone output
- MIDI In, Out, Thru
- Two 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs) analog outputs
- Complete MIDI functionality over USB as well as OS updates (both Mac & PC - XP only) in addition to standard MIDI jacks
SP3X 88-Key Stage Piano Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Length: 55.59"W x 4.96"H x 13.29"D
- Weight: 48.50lb.
- Power: External AC power supply
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Kurzweil SP3X 88-Key Stage Piano:
Awesome piano. GREAT sound. Sometimes, when I listen really really carefully, I can hear small flaws that give away that it is a key board instead of an acoustic piano, but very rarely. I love the variety of piano sounds, reverbs and everything else. Still haven't mastered the thing, but beautiful product. Looks pretty in a room too. I enjoy playing it even more than an acoustic piano since it makes you sound so GOOD!