Next generation of in home digital piano sound, for intermediate players.
The Kurzweil MP-15 digital piano takes the entry-level MP-10 a step further with an easier to read and use control panel, a larger preset sound pallet, 64 of Kurzweil's innovative 4-zone multi-instrument "Setups", and an upgraded 4-speaker sound system.
At the center of the new user interface is a clear blue 16-character LCD making navigation easy. Along with the 16 dedicated sound and setup selection buttons the control panel provides quick access to your favorite sounds. A 2-track song sequencer lets you record up to two parts separately - record left and right hand parts independently, or record both parts of a duet accompanying yourself.
The MP-15 offers 128 hand-picked sounds from Kurzweil/s professional library including 8 of the best Kurzweil acoustic pianos, 8 classic electric pianos, 8 organs, 16 synth and lead sounds, 24 orchestral instruments, 16 guitars, 16 drum & percussion kits, and more. "Setup Mode" combines many related sounds in up to 4 keyrange "zones" and 3 velocity-switched layers giving you the power of a conductor to command multiple instrument groups under the touch of your fingers.
- Next generation custom sound chip technology
- Handpicked programs taken directly from Kurzweil’s PCS series
- Triple-Strike Grand Piano sample and up to 32 layers per voice
- Multiple ambience effects realistically enhance sounds
- Realistic orchestral instrument sounds
Start the whole family on a path to learning music today.
MP15 Digital Piano Specifications:
- Keyboard: 88 Note fully weighted hammer-action with adjustable touch sensitive keys
- Keyboard Sensitivity: 10 selectable response levels
- Display: 1-line, 16-character, blue-backlit LCD
- Polyphony: 64 voice
- Preset Programs:
- 128 Expressive sounds including award winning Triple Strike Grand Piano
- (owner's manual with preset list available for download here)
- Preset Setups: 64 multi-instrument combinations
- Demo Songs: 50 piano masterpiece selections
- General MIDI: No
- Splits/Layers: Quick Split/Layer, easy access with adjustable relative volume
- Transpose: Full transposition to any key, +/- two octaves
- Tune: Adjust by Cents (+/- 100 cents)
- Effects: Dual ambience and effect processors (reverberation and chorus). Rich and complex effects from the PC3 Series.
- Drum Patterns: 60 pre-recorded interactive patterns in a variety of styles (incl. metronome)
- Recorder/Sequencer: 2-Track; 4 Song capacity
- Sound System: 30-watt 2-way 4-speaker stereo sound system
- Audio Outs: Stereo left/right RCA line outs (for connecting to external amplification)
- Audio Ins:
- Stereo left/right RCA line ins (for connecting external sound sources)
- Front-panel MP3 Player/Aux in (for connecting external sound sources)
- Headphones: (2) 1/4" stereo headphone outs
- MIDI I/O: MIDI In and Out connectors
- USB: (1) port; "Plug and Play" USB functionality allows MIDI over USB for connecting to/from an external computer sequencer; no software driver needed
- Pedals: (3) built-in switch-type: sustain, sostenuto, soft
- Finish: Simulated Rosewood
- Bench: Matching bench included
- 34.1"(H) x 54.3" (W) x 19.7" (D)
- 86.6 cm (H) x 138 cm (W) x 49.9 cm (D)
- Weight: 104 lb / 47 Kg
- Power: 15 VDC, 2.5A, 100-240VAC external power adaptor (incl.)