Kurzweil MarkPro TWOiS 88-Key Digital Piano 889406554191Product #501144 Kurzweil 501144 CAA Home Digital Pianos https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A handsome digital piano with 64 sounds, 124 effects, a 30W stereo speaker system, and more.
At the heart of the 88-key Kurzsweil MarkPro TWOiS, part of a special series of digital pianos, is a sound chip developed after several years of research at Kurzweil R&D in Waltham, MA. Years of research and analysis have gone into the original acoustic sampling creating a chip that could play and express a majestic and deep stereo sound and provide a plethora of polyphony.
The Kurzweil MarkPro TWOiS offers an 88-note, fully weighted hammer action keyboard with velocity-sensitive adjustable keys (7 response levels). It's great lineage includes a sound engine derived from Kurzweil's SP2X Controller, winner of the 2007 Electronic Musician Editor's Choice Award, which gives the MarkPro TWOiS an array of performance features and superb sounds.
The MarkPro TWOiS digital piano boasts 64 incredible sounds (with latest O/S installed), including the Triple-Strike Stereo Grand Piano, lush Stereo Strings, multistrike Classic Electric Pianos (both Fender Rhodes and Wurlitzer), FM Electric Piano, Harpsichord, Brass Sections, Organs, Pads, Mallets, Guitars, Basses, Drums, Percussion, and Voices (featuring Kurzweil's outstanding Take 6 vocal samples).
60 Auto Drum Sets
60 preprogrammed drum patterns give you a variety of styles to play along with.
64 Voice Polyphony
64-note polyphony ensures that notes will continue sounding even under high-demand performance situations.
USB Interface With Complete MIDI Functionality
The MarkPro TWOiS is a full, 16-channel, multitimbral device. Built-in MIDI In/Out ports that provide a convenient means of connecting to external MIDI devices, such as a computer sequencer, where all 16 channels can be accessed independently. In addition, the MarkPro TWOiS digital keyboard supports MIDI system exclusive dumps for backup and restore of song data and global settings.
The MarkPro TWOiS Recorder offers two song memories comprised of two tracks each. One of the biggest advantages in the MarkPro TWOiS recorder is that not only does it record your individual solo performances, but it also records any layered and split sound combinations together into each track and even remembers realtime sound changes. As a result, the recorder can actually record and play back up to 6 simultaneous parts.
Built-in 30W Stereo Sound System
The Kurzweil MarkPro TWOiS has its own custom 30W/channel power amplifier and matched high efficiency speaker sound system, featuring dual 6.5" low end drivers and 2" tweeters, optimized for the MarkPro TWOiS cabinetry. A built-in free voltage power supply just plugs in with no voltage selection required.
Tap Tempo Function
The Tap Tempo feature of the MarkPro TWOiS keyboard allows the user to manually set the speed of the song by tapping a key along with the beat.
- 88-note, fully-weighted hammer action keyboard
- Keyboard sensitivity has 7 selectable response levels
- 3 x 7 segment display
- 64 voice polyphony
- 16 channel multitimbral
- 64 selectable sounds
- Any 2 sounds may be layered and their relative volumes adjusted
- Any 2 sounds may be split and their relative volumes adjusted with the split point user-selectable
- Full transposition to any key, Â±2 octaves
- Tuning adjustable Â± 50 cents
- 6 tunings to choose from (Equal, Classic Just, Justf flat7th, Pythagorean, Mean Tone, Werkmeister)
- 64 Reverbs (halls/chambers/rooms) and;
- 64 Variation Effects (delay/chorus/flange/distortion/compression)
- Recorder/Sequencer: 2 song, 2 track with the ability to record layer/split combinations as well as realtime selection changes
- 50 built-in prerecorded piano demo songs, 11 instrumentals/ensemble demos
- Built-in, 30W RMS per channel stereo amplifier: 2 x 6.5" full-range drivers, 2 x 2" tweeters
- Stereo left/right line outs (for connecting to external amplification)
- Stereo left/right line ins (for connecting external sound sources)
- 2 stereo headphone outs (1/4")
- MIDI In & Out jacks
- 1 USB port with plug-and-play USB functionality that allows MIDI over USB for connecting to/from an external computer sequencer
- Sustain pedal
MarkPro TWOiS 88-Key Digital Piano Specifications:
- Dimensions: 54.30"W x 35"H x 19.70"D
- Weight: 125 lb.
- Power: Built-in free voltage AC supply