Kurzweil Artis Stage Piano
Stage Digital Pianos
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Stage piano from one of sampling's true innovators.
Designed to be simple and powerful, the Artis is an all-in-one gig machine, with astonishing sound quality, 128-voice polyphony, 88-note hammer-weighted action and a user-friendly interface.
German Grand Piano: all new German 9' grand offers a level of sound quality and playability that raises the bar for stage pianos in this price range. Also included is user-controllable damper pedal noise for the most realistic experience possible
KB3 ToneReal™ Organs: featuring 9 drawbar sliders and performance control switches.
256 Factory Programs: including the very best sounds from the PC3K and KORE 64™ ROM expansion - featuring EPs, Clavs, strings, synths, horns, drums, percussion, guitars, vox, mallets, and more.
256 Factory Multis: each has up to 4-Zones with Quick Split/Layer functionality and extensive MIDI Control (internal and external). Dedicated Zone Volume Sliders and Zone Mute Switches are incorporated in every Multi.
Powerful FX Engine: offering over 1000 of our award-winning effects chains created in Kurzweil's most powerful workstations. The chains are combinations of: Reverbs, Delays, Chorus, Flange, Phaser, EQs, Distortion, Rotary Simulator, Compressor, and more (chains can not be edited, but an Aux override chain can be selected in Multi Mode).
Global 3-Band Master Output EQ: dedicated front-panel controls with sweepable midrange and a dedicated Enable/Disable button.
22 Programmable Physical Controllers: 9 Sliders, 6 Switches, 2 Wheels, 2 Switch Pedal Inputs (2 dual-pedal ports for a total of 4 inputs), 1 CC Pedal input. (1 switch/sustain pedal is included).
Dedicated Transpose Buttons: individual up/down Transposition buttons conveniently located above the Pitch/Mod Wheels.
Comprehensive Sound Selection Tools: featuring Direct Category and Program/Multi sound selection, including assignable Category Default Program/Multi.
Assignable Favorites: 10 dedicated/easily accessed front-panel buttons for 1-button recall of your most-used Programs and Multis.
- Stunning sounds
- Satisfying action
- Great controller capacity
Order today and get simplicity and sophistication in a single instrument.
Artis Stage Piano Specifications:
- Keyboard: 88 note fully-weighted hammer-action with velocity sensitive keys
- (Fatar TP100)
- Display: 240x64 pixel monochrome LCD with front-panel contrast adjust
- Polyphony: 128 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 4 zones)
- Factory Programs: 256 stunning factory Programs featuring the all new German Grand Piano along with a wide selection of sounds from the acclaimed PC3 and KORE 64™ expansion (download full "object list" here)
- User Programs: 256
- Factory Multis: 256 factory-crafted Multis - featuring up to 4 independent zones
- User Multis: 256
- General MIDI: No
- Master EQ Section: Dedicated front-panel 3-band EQ with sweepable mid and on/off switch
- Effects: • Over 1000 complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects - reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more
- • 16 total FX units
- (chains can not be edited, but a chain can be selected in Multi Mode)
- Controllers: 1 pitch wheel
- 1 modulation wheel
- 9 front panel sliders
- 9 KB3 control switches/control/zone mute switches
- 1 variation switch
- 2 transpose switches
- 2 switch pedal inputs, each supporting single or dual, switch or half-damper* pedals (1 switch/sustain pedal is included)
- 1 continuous control pedal input
- (*for MIDI controller functionality only)
- Analog Outputs: • Two 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- • +21dBu maximum output
- 400Ω balanced source impedance
- Audio Inputs: One stereo 1/8" back-panel input for connecting your favorite MP3 player or other audio source for accompaniment playback
- Headphones: • 1 front panel 1/4" headphone output
- 130mW into 32 ohm headphones
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: • Complete MIDI functionality over USB
- User program/multi file transfer to/from PC/Mac/Flash Drive
- Operating System updates from PC/Mac/Flash Drive
- FREE OS Updates: OS updates over USB and/or Flash Drive
- Height: 5.5" 14cm
- Depth: 15.5" 39.5cm
- Length: 54.5" 138.5cm
- Weight: 46lb
- Power: Internal Power Supply, free voltage 90-265V AC 50-60Hz, 10 Watts