Kurzweil 76-Note Stage KeyboardSku #H85121000000000 Kurzweil H85121 CAA Home Digital Pianos https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-quality keyboard with 128 hand-picked programs & dozens of FX chains taken directly from the acclaimed PC3 Series.
Kurzweil's SP4-7 is the modern successor to their best-selling SP76, which famously combined world-class Kurzweil sound quality with previously unheard of affordability and portability. The updated SP4-7 offers you the same sound set featured in Kurzweil's hugely successful PC3 line of professional keyboards, in an instrument that is slim, lightweight and extremely easy to use.
With a user interface that's intelligently designed to make things as easy for you as possible, the SP4-7 provides the features that are most important, right where you'd want them. Create splits and layers with the touch of a button (up to 4 zones); select presets and setups from easy to access category and program buttons; quickly adjust effects parameters; everything is laid out so that you can be up and running and making music right out of the box.
While the SP4-7 is the most affordable keyboard Kurzweil currently offers, no compromises were made, no corners were cut, when it comes to its sounds. Featuring 128 hand-picked programs taken directly from the acclaimed PC3 line, the SP4-7 delivers the best of the best in every category of sound, with the popular Triple Strike Grand Piano, classic electric pianos and lush strings and orchestral instruments, along with top-notch basses, guitars, winds, brass, percussion and drums. SP4-7 includes some of Kurzweil signature KB3 organs, with all KB3 parameters accessible via external MIDI control. Furthering the sonic pallet, the SP4 can also load programs created on their PC3 and PC3LE series keyboards; additional sounds are also available for download on Kurzweil's website. Its 16-part multitimbral architecture makes the SP4-7 a powerful tool for writing and recording music in conjunction with an external sequencer or Desktop Audio Workstation.
In addition to utilizing programs from the PC3, the SP4-7 also features dozens of the PC3's professional quality effect chains. Everything from flawless concert hall reverbs and crisp delays to powerful distortion and amp simulation effects add another layer of depth and realism that can only be found in a Kurzweil. The most relevant effects parameters have been mapped to the SP's Timbre knob, so you can customize your sound without having to dive into menus or manuals.
- 76-note, organ-length, semi-weighted action with velocity sensitive adjustable keys (Medeli KB76FPU)
- 16-character LCD screen with front-panel contrast adjust
- Polyphony: 64, dynamically allocated
- Multitimbral 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 4 zones)
- Factory Presets: 128 (taken from the acclaimed PC3 sound set, including select KB3 organs and KVA synth
- 64 User presets
- 64 Factory MIDI setups
- User MIDI Setups: 64 (with 4 programmable zones for splits and layers)
- Effects: Dozens of complex effect chains taken from the PC3, with everything from concert hall reverbs to amplifier simulations and rotary effects
- Controllers: Pitch wheel, modulation wheel, 1 front panel knob, 1 switch-pedal input (supports optional, dual-pedal), 1 continuous control pedal input
- Analog Outputs: Two 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- Headphones: 1 rear panel 1/4" headphone output
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: Complete MIDI functionality over USB, User program/setup file transfer to/from PC/Mac, Operating System updates from PC/Mac
Take to the stage and impress your audience with the SP4-7. Order now!
76-Note Stage Keyboard Specifications:
- Height: (3.4") (8.6cm)
- Depth: (11.4") (28.9cm)
- Length: (43.6") (110.8cm)
- Weight: ( 24lb.) (11kg)
- Power: External 15VDC 1.0A power supply