Korg TRITON Le 61-Key Workstation KeyboardProduct #702236 Korg 702236 CC Keyboard Workstations https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Seriously seductive sounds in a powerful, budget-friendly package!
If you're looking for a workstation with truly breathtaking sounds and don't want to break the bank, the Korg TRITON Le 61-Key Workstation is what you're looking for. Korg has trimmed some of the extra features of the hit-making TRITON line to make a more affordable package, while keeping all the most important elements: the Hyper Integrated (HI) synthesis engine, powerful multi-effects, multiple outputs, dual arpeggiators, 16-track sequencer, and realtime controls. Add the 48kHz/16-bit sampling option (that includes SCSI connectivity!) and you've got a workstation that can deliver just about any sound you can imagine!
Korg's sound designers have loaded the TRITON Le with over one thousand(!) killer sounds to get you jammin', while the knobs and joystick let you send each and every sound into new dimensions! Or use the power of the TRITON Le to roll your own unique tones. Either way, you'll be pumping out some of the freshest sounds around!
- 61 keys
- 512 programs, 384 combis, and 128 General MIDI sounds
- Stereo digital multi-effects
- 16-track/16-timbre sequencer
- Dual arpeggiators
Get the hottest synth of the 21st century - ORDER TODAY!
TRITON Le 61-Key Workstation Keyboard Specifications:
- Tone generator: HI synthesis system
- Sample rate: 48kHz
- 32MB PCM ROM with 425 multisamples and 413 drum samples
- Programs and Combinations: 512 programs; 384 combis; 128 General MIDI programs plus 9 drum kits
- Polyphony: 62 voices in single mode, 31 voices in double mode
- Keyboard: 61 keys
- Effects section: stereo digital multi-effects with 2 master effects, one insert effect, and one master 3-band stereo EQ
- Number of effects: 89
- Sequencer: 16 tracks; 16 timbres; 150 preset/100 user patterns per song; 200 songs; 20 cue lists; max capacity - 200,000 notes; supports standard MIDI files type 0 and 1
- Dual arpeggiators with 205 patterns - 5 preset/200 editable; one arpeggiator available in Program mode, 2 available in Combi mode
- RPPR (Realtime Pattern Play/Recording) function: one set is available for each song; 150 preset drum patterns
- Controllers: joystick, 2 assignable switches, 4 assignable knobs; audition switch; category switch
- Control inputs: assignable switch/pedal; damper (half-damper supported)
- Outputs: 1/4" main outs (L/Mono and Right) plus 2 individual 1/4" outs; stereo headphone outs
- Media slot: SmartMedia (3.3V; 4MB-128MB capacity)
- Interface: 240 x 64 pixel LCD display
- Dimensions: 41"W x 3-3/4"H x 12"D
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- EXB-SMPL Sampling Upgrade option includes:
- 16-bit/48kHz sampling
- 16MB RAM expandable to 64MB
- 2 audio inputs with mic/line switch and gain knob
- SCSI interface
- Register online and extend your warranty for an extra year, free! Product Registration is for U.S. customers only.
- Register your Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module, or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase. This offer is good for U.S. customers only for new Korg keyboards, workstations, keyboard rack modules and digital pianos purchased from us after November 1, 2002. All other products will receive the standard warranty that is included with all of Korg's products. Void where prohibited by law.