Korg PS60 61 Key Performance SynthProduct #430849 Korg 430849 CGA Synthesizers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Premium sounds and professional effects in an easy-to-use package.
The Korg PS60 is an affordable synth designed for the gigging&mndash;or soon to be gigging” musician. With performance convenience as a goal, the engineers behind the Korg PS60 keyboard made sure the needs of the on-stage musician remained front and center. Above the responsive, semi-weighted 61-key keyboard, you'll find dedicated controls, an ample backlit display, all organized for ease of use. The intuitive, realtime controls”even the sounds themselves”were created with the performer in mind, and Korg has optimized them for the unique challenges and immediacy of playing in a live environment.
Lightweight, stylish and portable, the Korg PS60 synth travels comfortably from home, to rehearsal, and to center stage. Its an ideal instrument for vocalists, guitarists, bass players, sax players, basically anyone who wishes to cover a few keyboard parts while expanding their audio arsenal.
- Great-feeling, responsive, semi-weighted 61-key Natural Touch keyboard
- Instant access to six essential sound categories - Piano, E-Piano, Organ, Strings, Brass, and Synth
- 440 impeccably voiced, ready-to-play, sounds created by Korg's renowned programmers
- Korg's latest EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis - integrated) sound technology
- Create and save up to 20 split and layered Performances on the fly
- Intuitive front-panel layout with dedicated hardware controllers for frequently-used functions
- Nine dedicated knobs provide live control of the master modulation, reverb/delay, and EQ effects
- Free editing software allows the PS60 to run as a plug-in with your host DAW (AU, VST or RTAS)
- AC adapter
- Easy start guide
- Accessory disc (PS60 Parameter Guide (PDF)
- Owner's Manual (PDF)
- PS60 USB-MIDI Setup Guide (PDF)
- KORG USB-MIDI driver
Give your live performance a boost with this mobile 61-note Korg synth. Order today.
PS60 61 Key Performance Synth Specifications:
- PCM: 49MB (when calculated as 16-bit linear data), 136 multisamples (including 7 stereo)
Performances: 6 main timbres, 6 sub timbres; layer,SPLit, and modifications to the program settings via the Tone parameters
Master Keyboard functionality: Allows control of external MIDI devices
Audition Riff function: 383 audition riffs
Synthesis: EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-integrated)
Polyphony: 120 voices (120 oscillators) max, single mode; 60 voices (60 oscillators) max, double mode (The actual maximum polyphony will vary depending on oscillator settings such as stereo multisamples and velocity crossfading)
User Performances: 20 performances; 15 preload
User Prog: 512 prog; 440 preload
OSC: OSC1 (Single), OSC1+2 (Double): Stereo multisamples are supported; 4 velocity zones per oscillator, with switching, crossfades, and layers
Filters: Four types of filter routing (single, serial, parallel, 24dB), Two multi-mode filters per voice (low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, band-reject)
Modulation: For each voice, two envelope generators (Filter & Amp);
Two LFOs, two key, tracking generators (Filter & Amp);
Two AMS mixers, in addition, pitch EG, common LFO, and two common key tracking generators