Korg Pa800 61-Key Professional Arranger KeyboardProduct #700501 Korg 700501 CC Keyboard Workstations https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Intuitive, powerful, interactive, and full of stunning sound!
The Korg Pa800 is the successor to their Pa80, the most successful professional arranger ever produced.
First used on the Pa1X, the most powerful Arranger around, RX Technology is the guiding philosophy behind the Pa800. RXâReal eXperience - guided all Korg's design and sound decisions. When the Pa800 performs, the audience will listen.
The Pa800 includes as standard the acclaimed TC Helicon Voice Processor. This features EQ and professional quality effects (reverb, echo, etc.), designed and shaped specifically for vocals. These effects, combined with the built-in 3-voice harmony and dedicated high-quality mic preamp, ensure your vocals have the highest possible sound quality.
The most important controls to keep your voice under control are available in the panel and in the display's main page. Simply connect your microphone and start performing!
Taming Technology for Intuitive Ease of Use
With all the technological power packed inside, it was vital that Korg also made the Pa800 easy to understand and easy to use. But even more, they wanted the whole way you use the Pa800 to be an intuitive, musical, fast, foolproof experience. The graphical user interface uses an amazing Graphical Color Touch Screen so you simply think, point, and click for easy and intuitive useâRX Technology at work for you!
Allowing musicians of all levels to make great music quickly, there are two interface modes: easy and expert. The easy mode shows only the most important controls while keeping a clean and easy interface, useful for beginners or playing live, while in expert mode you have full editing control. Nothing stands between you and your professional performance.
Switches and sliders are assignable so your live performances work the way you want.
And when you need more information? Check out the multilingual contextual Help System that is standard onboard!
Unparalleled Quality of Sound
Of course, having power and ease of use mean nothing without great sound and the stunning high-quality sound performance of the Pa800
will impress any audience. The Pa800 delivers sound that makes it seem like you have the coolest band available on stageâall working under your control.
Korg sound quality is relied on by musicians everywhere. For the Pa800, they redesigned what was already the most powerful synth sound engine available to give you an even richer, more detailed, sophisticated, and natural sound than ever before with musical instruments from almost every genre exploding with depth, nuance, subtlety, accuracy, and richness. They even used several sounds from OASYS helping the Pa800 set a new standard for arranger keyboards.
The sound memory of the Pa800 has been largely increased to achieve the best sound quality possible boasting all new multilevel samples of the instruments you know and love. Many of these also include also various levels of articulation so the polyphony has also been expanded to 120 notes to cover even busy passages.
There are more than 950 ROM sounds, including a new amazing multilayer stereo acoustic piano accurately sampled from a Concert Grand (and including String and damper pedal Resonance!), plus an extra 64 drum kits. In addition, the RAM area contains up to 256 user sounds and 64 drum kits and of course, there is full onboard sound editing.
Full Featured Sample Tools
Still not enough sounds? Many professional musicians choose to add their own sounds and because the Pa800 is dedicated to professional musicians, you can load Wave, AIFF, and Korg format files plus, of course, the incredible Akai sample libraryâabout the largest sample library availableâinto the standard 64MB of added memory.
The Pa800 also features professional editing facilities such as loop, cut, normalize, and cropping of samples. A special "Time Slice" feature allows you to slice audio grooves and import the audio data into a Style so you can create some of the coolest rhythms imaginable.
Powerful Multi-effect Processors
But great sound is even more incredible. For many years, Korg has produced outstanding studio-quality effects that are simply breathtaking. The Pa800 has four Stereo Master Effects processors with hundreds of these effects from the standards such as reverb, delay, and chorus through to specialized effects such as a fantastic Vocoder and some of the universally acclaimed REMS guitar based effects for authentic guitar tones. The vocal effects (EQ, Compressor, Noise reduction, Echo, and Reverb) are separate and independently controlled.
Deeply Defined Musical Styles
Matching this high sound quality, the Pa800 delivers a new set of deluxe styles, programmed by some of the leading arrangers in the world each of whom worked according to their musical strengths. The result is hundreds of preloaded Styles that provide unparalleled realism and detail. Covering an expanded range of musical genres, the Pa800 gives you styles for almost every important occasion.
If you require a special Style Collection simply record and edit your own styles on board. Korg add further realism to your performance with Fill 3/Break, Intro 3/Count In, and Ending 3 Style Elements.
Never a Dull Moment
Korg Pa80 introduced the world's first Arranger keyboard with two separate MIDI file players in the legendary Pa80 and the Pa800 showcases these double sequencer features working at an all new power level. In addition, the Pa800 supports the main musical formats such as SMF (Standard Midi File), Karaoke files and GM (General MIDI) and of course is able to display lyrics in most popular karaoke formats.
There is also a practical Marker function to allow you to jump directly to a given position in the song: you can fix the markers using the internal sequencer (or using a computer based oneâthe marker format is standard) and then remix your favorite songs during a live performance for added spontaneity.
Easy-to-Use, Advanced Musical Sequencing
Along with a powerful and fully programmable multi track sequencer, you can use Backing Sequences to create songs based over stylesâquickly and easily. You don't need to be a master programmerâyou can write your own song in minutes: even beginners can easily create songs using the step edit feature. This approach to quick programming is also useful for studio use when you want to create great sounding professional backing music for films, video, multimedia or internet applications very quickly.
Make it Your Own
You can configure and edit almost anything in the Pa800. You can modify and save Styles, Performances, Programs, Settings for Sliders, Switches, Pads, Global (Midi channels, output routings, etc.) and more for both internal and external control. Scales are fully programmable and include quarter tone settings and a programmable Arabic Scale.
Enhanced USB Capabilities
The Pa800 has two USB Host connections available to connect standard pen drives, external hard drives, CD-ROM, or even a floppy disk. One Host is used to connect other USB devices from the front panel for quick access in real time, while the second Host is on the back panel. A further USB device connection is available for the Pa800 to connect with a PC for fast exchange of large amounts of data or as a MIDI connection without the need for extra MIDI computer interfaces.
Stellar Sound System
The custom designed amplification system is exceptionally high quality. The 2 x 22 watt amplifiers drive the two tweeters and the 2 x 10" woofers in a bass-reflex box to generate a powerful listening experience. Loudness and Fixed EQ boost the overall volume to deliver a big sound!
The keybed is unique to Korg, feels great, and naturally has aftertouch as well as being velocity sensitive.
- 61 keys with Velocity and Aftertouch
- RX (Real eXperience) Technology
- OPOS (Objective Portable Operating System) Multitasking (Load while play feature)
- Upgradable Operative System
- SSD Solid State Disk
- KORG HI Synthesis (Hyper Integrated)
- 120 Voices, 120 Oscillators
- Filters with Resonance
- EQ for each track
- 4 Stereo Digital Multi-Effect systems
- 124 Effects types plus VOCODER
- Voice Processor Technology by TC Helicon: Three-part Harmony Effect, Reverb, Delay, Compressor, EQ
- More than 950, including a Stereo Piano and GM Level 2 compatible Sounds
- 63 Drum Kits - User area: 256 Sounds, 64 Drum Kits
- Digital Drawbars: 8 Footages
- Realtime control: Assignable Sliders
- Full editing of Sounds and Drum Kits
- Sampling: Record, Edit, Time Slice, Load/Import of Korg, Wav, Aiff and Akai files
- Export of Wav and Aiff files
- PCM RAM Memory: 64 MB standard
- More than 400 preloaded Styles, SSD-resident, freely reconfigurable
- Up to 960 available Style locations including the Favorite banks
- Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings and one Style Performance per Style
- Compatible with old "i-Series" and Pa series Style format
- Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- Style controls: 4 Variations, 3 Fills, 3 Intros, 3 Endings, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Fade In/Out, Bass Inversion, Manual Bass, Tempo Lock, Memory, Accompaniment/Real Time Track Balance Volume, Accompaniment Mute, Drum Mapping, Snare & Kick Designation, Single Touch
- 320 Realtime Performance locations
- STS: Memorize Realtime tracks and Voice Processor settings, up to 4 x 960 Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries
- Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
- 4 Pad tracks
- Patented XDS Crossfade Dual Sequencer player
- 2 Sequencers with separate Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
- Balance control
- Lyrics data can be displayed on-screen, or on an external video monitor (with VIF4 option installed)
- Jukebox function
- Compatible with (formats 0 and 1)
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions
- Full-featured sequencer
- 16 tracks
- Up to 200,000 events
- SMF native format
- Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes
- User-definable custom lists
- Filtering options
- "i-Series" models: Styles
- Pa series: Style, Performance, Program/Sound, Song, SongBook
- 4 Assignable Pads + Stop Button.
- Pad Record function
- Hypertextual, Contextual, Multilingual
- Master Volume, Real Time-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Style Change, Quarter Tone and Arabic Scale memorized inside Performance/STS
- Realtime controllers: Joystick (pitch + modulation), 2 Assignable Sliders, 2 Assignable Switches, Dial, Up/+, Down/-
- Damper Pedal (Support Half-Pedaling), Assignable Pedal/Switch, EC-5 (Programmable Multi-Switches)
- Unbalanced Jack Left/Mono, Right, Out 1, Out 2, Headphones
- 2 Unbalanced/Balanced (automatic switch) Jack Line In with separate Gain control
- In, Out, Thru standard MIDI connectors
- USB MIDI using the USB Device port
- Individual track assignment
- 8 user definable MIDI Setups
- 2 Host Front/Rear (2.0 Hi Speed) and 1 Device Rear (1.1 Full Speed) connections
- Optional 2.5" ATA Hard Disk Drive
- Optional standard USB CD-Drives to be connected to USB Host port
- 320 x 240 pixels, Color TouchView Graphic Touch Screen
- 2 x 22 W
- Fixed EQ
- 4 Speakers (10 cm Woofers + Tweeters)
- 2 way in Bass Reflex Box
- 40 Watt
Don't just perform--arrange your music with the Pa800!
Pa800 61-Key Professional Arranger Keyboard Specifications:
- Dimensions: 43.7" (W) x 13.3" (D) x 7.1" (H)
- Weight: 29.3 lbs