- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Truly musical performance!
The Korg Pa50 Professional Arranger combines enhanced sequencing functions, powerful performance features, custom backlit LCD, comprehensive arranging tools and impeccable sound quality.
Based on the TRITON synth engine the Pa50 Arranger's sound quality is second to none! Included with its 660 editable sound programs is a set of very expressive solo instruments, sampled with a natural vibrato. 4 studio-quality effect processors are available and feature 89 different effect types. 4 assignable pads, an assignable footswitch, the joystick, sync start, fade in and out, tap tempo, accompaniment reset and other front panel functions are available at your fingertips.
Each of the 304 editable Styles available with this Korg keyboard arranger provides up to 8 accompaniment parts—drums, bass, percussion and more—that respond interactively with your playing. 8 parts, 4 Variations, 2 Fills, 2 Intros and 2 Endings per Style provide all you need to create a natural-sounding performance. In addition to the 8 parts that comprise a Style, up to 4 sounds are available on the keyboard as real-time parts. The Korg Pa50 can also store 160 user defined Performance settings, each instantly recalling the style, sounds, effects, panning, transposition and other settings assigned to each part.
In addition to traditional realtime and step-time sequencing, the Korg Pa50 Pro also features a unique Backing Sequencer, which can capture up to 8 tracks of Style accompaniment and up to 8 tracks of realtime playing in a single pass. The PA50 Arranger is GM and SMF compatible and in performance, nothing beats the revolutionary XDS Dual Sequencer. Lyrics embedded in SMF sequences are shown in the Display.
Rich, Stereo Sound
The Korg Pa50 Professional Arranger features 2 dual cone speakers in a reflex cabinet and twin 15 Watt amplifiers.
- 61 notes with velocity
- OPOS—Objective Portable Operating System: Multitasking System, load while playing feature. Upgradeable Operating System. SSD Solid State Disk.
- Tone generator:
- HI synthesis (Hyper Integrated synthesis system)
- 62 voices, 62 oscillators
- Filters with resonance.
- Waveform Memory:
- 32 Mbyte PCM ROM (with Stereo Piano Sound).
- 4 stereo digital Multi-Effect systems (90 effect types).
- More than 660 programs (including GM level 2 programs).
- 32 drum kits.
- 128 user programs + 64 user drum kits.
- Up to 304 Styles in Solid State Disk (256 preload +48 User).
- All reconfigurable; 8 accompaniment tracks.
- All Style Performances are programmable (includes 4 Single Touch Settings for each style).
- Floppy Disk.
- Compatible with i-Series styles.
- Styles Controls:
- 4 Variations
- 2 Fills
- 2 Intros
- 2 Endings
- Count In/Break
- Synchro Start/Stop
- Tap Tempo/Reset
- Fade In/Out
- Bass Inversion
- Manual Bass
- Tempo Lock
- Accompaniment Volume
- Accompaniment Mute
- Drum Mapping
- Snare & Kick Designation
- Single Touch
- General Controls:
- Master Volume
- Octave Transpose
- Master Transpose
- Split Point
- Style Change
- Tracks Volume
- Quarter Tone Function
- Programmable Slider
- Multi PAD:
- 4 assignable pads + Stop button.
- 160 real-time Performances + up to 304 Styles Performances
- Song Play:
- XDS* Crossfade Dual Sequencer player—2 Sequencers with separate Start/Stop,
- Pause, ' FF' controls.
- Balance control. Lyrics are displayed on-screen.
- Jukebox Function.
- SMF Direct Player (format 0 and 1).
- Song /Backing Sequence:
- Easy record—16 tracks—SMF format.
- Control Inputs:
- Damper Pedal, Assignable pedal/switch.
- In, Out, Thru.
- Floppy Disk:
- 3.5 inch (MS-DOSTM compatible).
- Backlit custom LCD.
- EXP-2 Foot Controller, XVP-10 Exp/Volume Pedal,
- PS-1 Footswitch, DS-1H Damper Pedal
- Main Amplifier:
- 2x15 Watt
- 2 dual cone speakers (in Bass Reflex Box - Auto Loudness control).
- Audio Outputs:
- Left/mono, Right.
- Audio Inputs:
- Left/mono, Right.
- Power Consumption:
Pa50 Professional Arranger Specifications:
- Dimensions: 41-1/2"W x 15-1/2"D x 5-9/10"H
- 25 lbs.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
The Pa50 has many attributes that make it worth its price, but one of the real drawbacks is the manual. You soon realize that it is very poorly organized with an index that lacks information as well. Most styles are well done, as are the editable sounds. Overall its a decent board, but the 64 notes of polyphony can stall out sometimes leaving you wishing you would have purchased something with 96 or better polyphony.
Very good keyboard. Sounds like triton. Good for the price.