Korg miniKP KAOSS PadProduct #701806 Korg 701806 CMAD MIDI Pad Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
Small, easy to carry, and still loaded with crucial KAOSS effects and features.
The intuitive touchpad interface and revolutionary effect programs of the KAOSS PAD series has made them enormously popular worldwide and now, the series is joined by its smallest member, the miniKP. While providing the same interface in which multiple parameters of the effect program are controlled by a single fingertip, the miniKP brings the advantages of battery operation and mobility, making it an ideal choice for DJ club performances, home studio applications, as well as outdoor live events or for use with a portable audio player. Wherever you are the mini-KP brings fresh sonic possibilities.
Use the touchpad to control the effects in realtime
The KAOSS PAD series lets you control the effect entirely from the touchpad in real time. Different effect parameters are assigned to the X-axis and Y-axis of the touchpad and can be controlled simultaneously, meaning that you can vary the delay time and the feedback at the same time, or simultaneously change the cutoff and resonance of a filter. This means that complex effect operations that otherwise would require two hands on a conventional knob-based controller can be performed easily and intuitively with just one hand. It's also easy to apply complex effects by rubbing or tapping the pad with your fingertip as though you were playing a musical instrument.
A small size allows use in a variety of situations
The mini-KP features the smallest body in the KAOSS PAD series—smaller than a standard CD case. It can be operated on batteries, and provides a strap attachment hole for easy portability. This means that you can now use the KAOSS PAD series' unique and intuitive one-finger operation with a wide range of instruments or sound sources, in an even greater variety of situations.
100 effects covering a variety of musical styles
The mini-KP contains a total of 100 effects, many derived from the larger KP3, including filter, delay, and a looper, covering a wide range of musical styles. There's a low/high-band pass filter that lets you cut specific frequency ranges of sound to add variety to a song, a decimator that intentionally degrades the audio quality of the input to give unique impact to the sound, a much-requested delay & reverb combination effect. The looper and pitch shifter combination effect captures and repeats incoming audio and retunes it in realtime as the pad is manipulated, synth sounds derived from the KP3—and many more effects that can dramatically transform the sound.
- Intuitive touchpad interface
- Smallest body in KAOSS PAD series
- 100 effects
- Numerous BPM effects
- Dual RCA line-in jacks (Stereo, L/R)
- Dual RCA line-out jacks (Stereo, L/R)
- Headphone jack (stereo mini jack)
- Battery operation
Put KAOSS in your pocket<## HC mdash ##>order now!
miniKP KAOSS Pad Specifications:
- Effect list:
- LPF (Low Pass Filter), HPF (High Pass Filter), BPF+ (Band Pass Filter+), 72dB/oct LPF, LPF & Delay, HPF & Delay, BPF+ & Delay, LPF & Reverb, HPF & Reverb, BPF+ & Reverb, Morphing Filter, Radio Filter, Radio Isolator, Isolator, Isolator & Distortion, Isolator & Delay, Jet (Manual Flanger), Manual Phaser, Talk Filter, Digi Talk, Ring Mod & HPF, Pitch Shifter & HPF, Mid Pitch Shifter, Pitch Shifter & Delay, Broken Modulation, Fuzz Distortion, Decimator, Decimator & HPF, LFO LPF, LFO HPF, LFO BPF+, LFO HPF+ & Delay, Infinite LFO HPF+, Random LFO LPF, Random LFO HPF+, Flanger, Deep Flanger, Mid Flanger, Flanger & LPF, Flanger & Delay, Infinite LFO Flanger, Phaser, Mid Phaser, Phaser & Delay, Step Phaser, Auto Pan, Mid Auto Pan, Slicer, Mid Slicer, Slicer & LPF, Slicer & HPF, Delay, Smooth Delay, Low Cut Delay, Ping Pong Delay, LCR Delay, 3 band Delay, Multi Tap Delay, BPF Time Slide, Reverse Delay & HPF, Reverse Delay Mix, Gate Reverb & Delay, Delay & Reverb, Tape Echo, Dub Echo, Feedback Echo, Reverb, Reverb 2, Spring Reverb, Gate Reverb, Reverse Gate Reverb, 3 band Gate Reverb, Grain Shifter, Mid Grain Shifter, Mid Grain Shifter+, Grain & HPF, Grain & HPF+, Looper Forward/Reverse, Vinyl Looper, Rewind Spin Looper, Looper & LPF, Looper & HPF, Looper & Flanger, Looper & Pitch Shifter, Looper & Decimator, Looper Isolator & HPF, Looper & Isolator+, Bass Looper, Looper & Oscillator, Looper & Noise, Unison Saw Bass, Unison Squ Bass, Unison Saw Synth, Unison Squ Synth, Metalic Synth, Siren, LFO Sin, LFO Squ, Noise, Synth & Looper
- Connectors: LINE IN jacks (RCA phono jacks), LINE OUT jacks (RCA phono jacks), HEADPHONES jack (stereo mini jack)
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- AD/DA: 24-bit linear
- Power Supply: four alkaline AA (LR6) batteries (6 V)
- Battery Life: approx. five hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.17" x 1.14" x 5.08" / 106mm x 29mm x 129mm
- Weight: 154 g / 5.43 oz. (without batteries)
- Included Item: Four AA batteries
- Optional Accessories: AC adapter
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Great Conversation Piece
- Great Way To Pass Time
- Unique X - Y Touchpad
- None It Is What It Is
- Best For A Home Studio
- Best For Home Practice
- Best For Home Recording
Comments about Korg miniKP KAOSS Pad:
This mini Kaoss FX Pad is a fun Korg invention with lots of interesting effects. Works well with any stereo RCA jack input, (I-Pod, Keyboards, CD Players, MP3 Players, Guitar FX Processors, etc.) Also sounds and works excellent with it's sister the mini Kaossilator Synth. A home studio must have!
- Compact Simple Operation
- Difficult Rig Hook Up
- Best With Ipod Dj~~~apos~~~ing
Comments about Korg miniKP KAOSS Pad:
go to to hook this up to your guitar or bass rig you really have to separate the stereo to mono with proper jacks
Comments about Korg miniKP KAOSS Pad:
I purchased the Mini KP Pad as a sort of "starter" effects controller for adding subtle echoes and delays to my mixing; what I found is the Mini KP has much of the functionality of the KP2 but smaller, and its effects are derived from the new KP3, so I feel there's no need for an upgrade. The Mini KP has 100 effect programs to choose from, including multiple flangers, delays and filters, as well as sampling effects and synths. Once you find your favorite effect, the x/y pad puts the depth, volume and/or the frequency of your effects at your fingertip for endless experimenting. There's two memory banks to save your favorite effects for easy access, as well as a tap bpm meter that helps sync some of the effects more closely with your music. The FX release function keeps your transitions sounding smooth by echo fading out your effect in time with the bpm meter. One of my favorite aspects is the samplers; once the bpm is tapped in, touch the pad and press the hold button and you've easily sampled the previous four beat measure (drawback: max sample length is one four beat measure). You can manipulate the sample in many ways like live beat juggling by sliding your finger to the right, and dragging your finger up and down triggers flangers, forward reverse spinning, low pass filter depths, and so on. The only other drawback I found was the lack of a master or input volume control, as it is a little quiet when fed thru the send/return inputs of my Rane 56 mixer, but I ran a 1/4" to RCA cord from the headphone jack on the mini to my Aux In and bingo, I now have two fine tuning volume controls ! The overall sound quality of the Mini KP is awesome; full and crisp all the time. The Mini KP meets all my expectations and for the price, definitely worth it.