Open Box (Mint) Korg microKEY61 Compact 61-Key USB Controller
MIDI Keyboard Controllers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Simple, slim with five full octaves.
The microKEY61 provides a full five octaves while fitting in the same horizontal space as a full-sized 49-key model. The 61-key model is ideal for use in the home studio, while still satisfying the needs of a performing musician. microKEY61 harmoniously joins hardware with software by including the "Korg Legacy Collection Special Bundle," providing software versions of five of Korg's most coveted synthesizers: the MS-20 analog monophonic synthesizer, the Polysix polyphonic synthesizer, the Mono/Poly analog synthesizer, the M1, and the Wavestation digital synthesizer, as a suite of 19 of Korg's sought after effects plugins. The microKEY61 also serves double-duty as a USB hub. The two USB ports (Type A) allow you to expand your custom control center by adding on a Korg nanoPAD2 or nanoKONTROL2 - or any other USB device.
Also included are licenses* for Applied Acoustics Systems' Strum Acoustic Session, Lounge Lizard Session, and Ultra Analog Session as well as a license for Toontrack's software drum sound module EzDrummer Lite,* and a discount coupon* for Ableton's "Live," "Live Suite," and "Live LE" DAW software, widely popular for its sophisticated functionality.
- USB MIDI keyboard - thin, lightweight, and USB-powered
- Velocity-sensitive natural-touch mini-keyboard with excellent playing feel
- Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range
- Versatile controls include arpeggiator buttons, sustain/tap button, and joystick
- No need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer, and it's ready for use
- Great for use with iPad
- A generous assortment of licenses and discount coupons for popular software titles is included
- KORG KONTROL Editor is included
Call or click to order today!