Korg microKEY25 USB MIDI KeyboardProduct #H86522 Korg H86522 CMAC MIDI Keyboard Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Super-portable USB MIDI keyboard with plenty of software to get you started.
The microKEY25 is part of Korg's compact family of USB MIDI keyboards featuring the velocity-sensitive Natural Touch mini-keyboard; acclaimed on instruments such as the microKORG XL and microARRANGER. The microKEY25 features excellent portability, allowing you to enjoy playing and producing with a great-feeling keyboard even when you're away from home. It features an expressive joystick as traditionally found on larger controllers, and provides simultaneous control of multiple parameters at the same time, along with control of the built-in tempo-synced arpeggiator function. That’s not all; the microKEY25 can be powered directly from your iPad via the Camera Connection Kit, and it can be immediately used to control MIDI-capable apps such as Korg’s iMS-20 (sold seperately).
To get you up and running right off the bat, the microEY25 also includes plenty of software, including KORG KONTROL Editor, Korg M1 Le; Applied Acoustics Systems' Strum Acoustic Session, Lounge Lizard Session, and Ultra Analog Session; Toontrack's EzDrummer Lite; as well as a discount for Ableton's Live, Live Suite, and Live LE DAW software
KORG KONTROL Editor
Using the included KORG KONTROL Editor software, you'll can customize the microKEY to best work with your personal setup. You can choose from eight velocity curves plus fixed velocity (a total of nine types), and also specify the control change number of the modulation wheel or joystick, as well as specify their maximum and minimum values.
Other bundled software and discount offers:
M1 Le (License): Included is a license for a limited edition of the M1 software synthesizer (included in the Korg Legacy Collection - Digital Edition) that brings to your computer the sounds of the ground-breaking M1 music workstation. (This software can be downloaded for use.)
You can also upgrade at a special price (US $99) from this M1 Le to the Korg Legacy Collection special bundle through Korg.
EzDrummer Lite (License): Included is a license for Toontrack's software drum sound module EzDrummer Lite, giving you numerous high-quality drum sounds. (This software can be downloaded for use.) You'll be able to immediately start enjoying realistic drum sounds played from your microKEY. NOTE: Neither the software manufacturer nor Korg can provide support regarding the use of this software. For details on upgrading the demo software or purchasing the full version, please refer to toontrack.
Ableton Live series (discount coupon included)
Included is a discount coupon for Ableton's Live, Live Suite, and Live LE DAW software, widely popular for their sophisticated functionality.
Lounge Lizard Session (License)
Included is a license for Lounge Lizard Session, the physical modeling sound module from Applied Acoustics Systems, famed for its richly expressive electric piano sounds.
Ultra Analog Session (License)
Included is a license for Ultra Analog Session, the analog modeling synthesizer from Applied Acoustics Systems, acclaimed for its fat, powerful sounds.
Strum Acoustic Session (License)
Included is a license for Applied Acoustics Systems' Strum Acoustic Session, the physical modeling software synthesizer that lets you play acoustic guitar parts with the expressive power of an acoustic instrument.
- USB MIDI keyboard – thin, lightweight, and USB-powered with 25 keys
- Velocity-sensitive natural-touch mini-keyboard with excellent playing feel
- Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full-MIDI note range
- Versatile controls include arpeggiator buttons, sustain/tap button, and joystick
- No need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer, and it's ready for use
- Great for use with iPad (requires external USB power)
- Dual USB ports; ideal for adding Korg's nanoPAD2 or other USB devices to your setup
- Generous assortment of licenses and discount coupons for popular software titles is included
- KORG KONTROL Editor included
- No driver installation needed - the standard USB MIDI driver provided by Windows/Mac OS X is supported
- USB cable
Gain control with the microKEY25. Order one today!
microKEY25 USB MIDI Keyboard Specifications:
- Octave Shift: 4~+4
- Connections: USB: Type B (x1)
- Power: USB bus power
- Power Consumption: Less than 100mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 395mm x 131mm x 53mm
- Weight: 0.65kg/1.43lb.
- System Requirements
- Supported Computer: Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh with Intel supported processor
- Supported OS: Mac OS X10.5 or later
- Supported Computer: Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista/7
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit) or Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit, 64-bit)