Korg LP180 88 Key Lifestyle Piano BlackProduct #J08472 Korg J08472 CAA Home Digital Pianos https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Handsome appearance, engaging sound.
When choosing a home piano, there are many factors to consider, and for many people, a digital piano is the best answer. In terms of available space, price and forseeable maintenance, digital has its distinct advantages. Once you've decided to go with a digital piano, then it becomes a question of what brand and what model to choose. The Korg LP-180 merits your consideration.
There are several crucial points in choosing a digital piano, such as the design, for instance. The slim, stylish body of the LP-180 comes in your choice of black or white, ensuring that it will fit unobtrusively into your room layout and decor. Another crucial point which has not been overlooked is the sound. KORG is internationally famous as a manufacturer of studio quality synthesizers and keyboards, and its acclaimed grand piano sounds are built into the LP-180. It goes without saying that all of the basics, including the keyboard, pedals, playing feel, and sound, are just as solid as you would expect from KORG with its more than fifty years of experience as a manufacturer of electronic instruments.
Natural Weighted Hammer Action
Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard is accurately weighted like a traditional piano, with a heavier touch in the lower ranges and becoming progressively lighter in the higher registers. Three levels of Key Touch Control allow the keyboard response to be matched to nearly any playing style, preserving all of the subtle expression of the original performance.
Ten high-quality sounds, plus Reverb and Chorus
Ten different expressive and high-quality sounds are built in, including piano, electric piano, vibraphone, pipe organ, and strings. There's also a reverb effect that adds reverberation and depth to the sound, and a chorus effect that gives the sound a spacious feel for enjoyable playing.
Indispensible three-pedal unit
The pedals are indispensable for piano performance, and the LP-180 comes standard with the same three-pedal unit as an acoustic piano: damper, soft, and sostenuto. The damper and soft pedals also support half-pedal operation, allowing you to express the nuances that are important when practicing classical piano. Since there are two headphone jacks, you'll be able to enjoy lessons at any time.
- Matches most decors
- Authentic piano sound
- Other sounds to choose from
- Natural weighted hammer action
- Three pedal attachment
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Order today and have authentic piano sound in your home.
LP180 88 Key Lifestyle Piano Specifications:
- 88 keys, velocity sensitivity is supported
- System: Upgradable Operating System, RX (Real eXperience), Multitasking, Load while play feature
- Tone Generator: 128 Voices, 128 Oscillators. Filters with Resonance, Three-band EQ for each track
- Up to 4 Stereo Digital Multi-Effect block systems, 125 Master Effect types,
- Master 4-band Parametric EQ
- Sounds / Drum Kits: More than 950, including Stereo Piano and GM2 sound compatibility, 64 Drum Kits
- User: 256 Sounds, 128 Drum Kits
- Styles: Factory: More than 310 Preload Styles
- User: Up to 1,040 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
- Structure: Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings, 4 Pads, and one Style
- Performance per Style
- Style Controls: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Auto fill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment On/Off, Kick & Snare Designation
- Style Others: Guitar Mode 2, Parallel and Fixed NTT
- Performance / STS
- 240 Keyboard Performance locations, My Setting special Performance
- STS: Memorize Keyboard tracks - Up to 4 x 1040 Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries
- Keyboard Tracks
- Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
- Pads: 4 Pad tracks + Stop button
- Song Play: Player with select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
- Jukebox function - Compatible with SMF (format 0 and 1) and MP3 - Lyrics (compatible with CGD), Score
- MP3 Player: Transpose (+6/-5 semitones), Tempo change (±30%)
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence)
- Multitrack and Step Record functions - Full-featured sequencer - 16 tracks - Up to 100,000 events
- SMF format
- Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes - User-definable custom lists - Filtering options
- Search: Style, Song, Performance, SongBook, Sound and Lyrics TXT
- Compatibility: "i-Series" models: Styles, "Pa series" model Style, Performance, Sound, Song, SongBook, Pad
- General Controls: Master Volume, Real Time-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Upper Tracks Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Tempo Lock, Quarter Tone Arabic Scale, User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Lyrics, Score, Dial, Tempo, Metronome, Split, Joystick
- Control Inputs: Assignable Pedal/Footswitch (Damper)
- Headphone outputs: Unbalanced Stereo Jack
- USB to MIDI using the USB Device port - 8 user-definable MIDI Presets
- USB-MIDI Interface
- Type A (TO DEVICE): 1 (Rear)
- Type B (TO HOST): 1 (Rear)
- 2.0 Hi-Speed connections
- Mass Storage: USB Memory Stick
- Display: Color TouchView 5" (480 x 272 dots) TFT display
- Speaker System
- Amplification: 13W x 2
- Speakers; 10 cm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V
- Power Consumption: 18W
- Dimensions: 40.55" x 14.89" x 5.00"
- Weight: 18.41 lb.
- Quick Guide, Music Stand, External Power Supply Adapter and Power Cable, Accessory DVD (Including Video Manual)