Keith McMillen Instruments 12 Step Chromatic Keyboard Foot Controller
Keith McMillen Instruments
MIDI Foot Controllers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Free up your hands on stage, and still play keys like a pro.
In a world that’s gone digital, which is especially prevalent in today’s recording environments, there’s always room for innovations, and the 12 Step Controller from Keith McMillen is a prime example of just that. The 12 Step is a chromatic keyboard foot controller that uniquely sends MIDI via USB or MIDI interface to your computer allowing you to control your favorite soft synth, MIDI keyboards, and MIDI sound modules simply by using your feet. Each key is velocity and pressure sensitive and can store up to 5 notes for impressive chord designs that can be triggered quickly, and without ever laying a finger on the keys. Each 12 Step key can use the tilt control and pressure of your foot to control parameter such as pitch bend, polyphonic, aftertouch, or any MIDI CC value that can easily be assigned with the included software editor, which lets you create user defined presets for future performances. The 12 Step also incorporates visual cues via corresponding LEDs next to each key, that will help to keep track of the 59 factory, and up to 128 user-made presets that are available. Keith McMillen Instrument is no stranger to inventive pro audio designs, and the 12 Step Controller is proof of that.
- 12 Velocity sensitive, touch response keys
- Play up to 5 notes per key
- Rugged and durable carbon fiber construction
- Expressive poly aftertouch, and pitch bend
Look Mom, no hands! Order the 12 Step today, and add next level control to your show.
12 Step Chromatic Keyboard Foot Controller Specifications:
- System Requirements:
- For Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.3GHz or greater; Mac OS 10.5 or later; 50 MB free hard disk space.
- For Windows: Windows XP or Windows 7; 1 GB of RAM; 50 MB free hard disk space.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17-1/5” x 3/4” x 4”
- Weight: 1 lb
- In the Box:
- 12 Step Controller
- 12 Step Protective Sleeve
- USB A-to-B cable (15’)
- 1/8" To 1/4" expression pedal adapter