Hammond Hammond XK-3C PackageProduct #483435 Hammond 483435 CK Keyboard Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Get the legendary sound of the B-3 in a more modern setup, plus a stand and bench too.
This excellent instrument and accessory package includes the Hammond XK-3c Drawbar Organ for classic Hammond B-3 sounds, an On-Stage Deluxe Keyboard X stand, plus a comfortable Musician's Gear AKT-66 Standard Keyboard Bench. The keyboard was given a "Key Buy" rating in the July 2008 issue of Keyboard magazine, drawing accolades for it's "perfectly authentic drawbar tones...outstanding Leslie simulation" and for being "...the most sophisticated Tube PreAmp in a keyboard...entirely true to the B-3." The magazine even said the Hammond organ was "comfortably ahead of any clonewheel we've tested so far."
Hammond XK-3C Drawbar Organ
The Hammond Organ follows in the footsteps of the award-winning Hammond XK-3, known around the world as the new B-3. It offers you the classic tone-wheel sound by utilizing 96-digital tone wheels. This Vase III sound generator makes it possible to reproduce all of the characteristics of the vintage Hammond B-3, a staple of jazz and rock, from artists like Jimmy Smith to Styx, Procol Harum, Boston, and Pink Floyd. Additionally, the Hammond XK-3 houses two internal vacuum tubes that will change continuously from pre-amp mode to overdrive mode via control knob. The Hammond XK-3 organ also includes 12 reverse color key presets, 3 sets of drawbars, a 2-rotor digital Leslie, and a 6-position rotary VIBRATO/CHORUS KNOB—all the features you would expect to find on a Hammond Vintage B-3.
On-Stage Stands Deluxe Keyboard X stand
The On-Stage Stands Deluxe Keyboard X Stand is capable of securely supporting up to 250lb. It's easily adjustable thanks to the no-fuss, patent-pending quikSQUEEZE adjustment system. This keyboard stand makes setup and performance a breeze. Constructed from 3/4" tubing with adjustable height of 27" to 39" and adjustable width of 11" to 31".
Musician's Gear AKT-66 Standard Keyboard Bench
This bench has an easy-fold, stable "X" design for convenience and comfort. Fully adjustable with large, extra-thick, padded seat cushion, it can be raised or lowered from 17" to 19".
- A portable drawbar keyboard with digital tone-wheels
- Split vibrato upper and lower real time assignable MIDI controllers
- Better MIDI mapping options
- Enhanced dual tube preamp and overdrive
- Advanced digital Leslie and vibrato scanner
- Keyboard: 73 (61+12 Preset Keys), Water-fall keys with velocity
- Drawbars: 3 sets of drawbars, 9-Upper, 9-Lower, 2-Pedal
- Sound Generator: Vase III sound generator creates 96 digital Tone-wheels.
- Tone-wheel leakage-noise and motor-noise are adjustable wheel by wheel.
- Presets: Original B-3 reverse-color preset-keys, 11 presets x 12 banks + cancel
- Polyphony: Full polyphony (unlimited)
- Leslie: Advanced digital Leslie and scanner vibrato
- Preamp & Overdrive: New dual tube amp for pre-amplification and Leslie overdrive
- Reverb: 10-Modes, Leslie reverb
- Tone Control: Bass, Mid range, Treble, B-3 tone control
- Sustain: Pedal drawbars
- Wheel: Pitch bend, modulation
- Display: 20-character, 2-line back-light LCD
- Terminal: AC-input, Line out L/R, 11-Pin Leslie, Effect send, Return/Line in, MIDI IN1/IN2/OUT/THRU (Addition of lower keyboard and/or pedal possible via MIDI), Headphone, Foot-switch/Leslie-switch, Expression pedal (EXP-100F with Leslie-switch).
- Card Slot: CompactFlash Card slot
- Finish: Walnut
A portable drawbar keyboard with digital tone-wheels.
Hammond XK-3C Package Specifications:
- XK-3c Drawbar Organ
- Power Supply: 230V (CE), 240V (BS)
- Dimensions: 119cm(W) x 12cm(H) x 40cm(D)
- Weight: 18.5Kg
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Hammond XK-3C Package:
This is my 3rd Hammond organ purchase. I started playing an M3 spinnet when I was 16 yrs. old. As an adult, bought an A-100, then a Porta B to use on the road. I also bought a new Roland VK-77 in 2002. It's in a house I own in another state. I bought the XK-3c to replace the Porta B as I'm used to a full size organ. I'm really impressed with the XK-3c. It's everything that an organist needs. Hammond really nailed the Leslie sim. Haven't heard anything that can match it. I highly recommend this organ. It has a split keyboard, so it can be played as a 2-manual with limitations regarding the number of keys available. Buy it, you'll like it!