Gem RP-X Sound ModuleProduct #702865 Gem 702865 CS Sound Modules https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Full of powerful grand piano and stunning electric piano sounds.
The GEM RP-X Sound Module is specifically dedicated to the emulation of stunning acoustic pianos and vintage instruments ideal for stage or studio use. In addition to the superb grand piano patches, the selection of Rhodes, Wurlitzer, and Clavinet are reproduced with stunning reality. The RP-X features an impressive 72 notes max polyphony, 64 MB of stereo/mono samples, + physical modeling generation. The combination of sounds, effects and their control parameters may be stored in the presets for immediate recall during live performance.
The DRAKE (Dsp Risc Advanced Keyboard Engine) technology acclaimed for its astonishing performances in the Promega & Realpiano Series pianos is available in the RP-X module. Offering musicians the possibility of always having available a wide selection of the best electric and acoustic piano sounds including the famous Fazioli F308. DRAKE sound quality and power stems from its totally programmable DSP software architecture, allowing many types of sound generation algorithms, effects and post processing including the exclusive physical models pioneered by Generalmusic.
The sound module's user interface is extremely easy to navigate with a minimum of front panel buttons to access essential controls and functions. The rear panel features stereo audio output, aux stereo input, MIDI in/thru connections along with a USB port for a direct connection to the computer (Windows). The "X Series" is accompanied by a custom PC-based editor that allows easy control, simultaneous change and storage of the vast number of internal parameters. The RAM and flash memories allow the "X Series" modules to be fully updated via software just like all the other GEM instruments powered by DRAKE.
- 72 notes max polyphony
- 64 MB of stereo/mono samples, + physical modeling generation
- Accompanied by a custom PC-based editor that allows easy control, simultaneous change and storage of the vast number of internal parameters
- Included: owners manual, Gem PC - Software Editor, AC Adapter MIDI Cable
RP-X Sound Module Specifications:
- Type: Piano sound expander (acoustic, vintage)
- Polyphony: 72 Notes max.
- Sounds: 50 stereo/mono PCM, physical modeling sounds
- Display: 3 digit LED Display
- Performance: Mode 99 Performances
- Multi Mode: 4 - Parts
- Output: 1 x Stereo out (Left + Right Jack)
- Input: 1 x Stereo in (Left + Right RCA)
- Midi: In/ Out / Thru
- Pedals: 1 x Continuos control (optional Expression), 1 x Single switch or multipedal (optional)
- Headphones: 2 x headphones
- Mastervolume: Master Volume knob
- Edit-Mode: Part (ch), Sound, Volume, Velocity, Transpose, Reverb, EFX, Tune
- Effects: 6 Reverb (Room: small, medium, large; Hall: Large, Medium; Stage) 4 Send Effects: Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo, Stereo Delay, 2 Insert Effect, Wah-Wah, Compressor, 4 band full parametric programmable Equalizer
- DSP technology: D.R.A.K.E. (Dsp Risc Advanced Keyboard Engine) by Generalmusic
- Memory size: Flash Ram 64 MB
- Extra info: Midi Velocity Fix IN / PC editor, "easy to use" interface
- USB: USB
- PC- Software: RP-X PC editor
- Weight: 2.5 Kg./5.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.7 x 7.8 inch, 218 x 44 x 198 mm