Bring your sounds without bringing your computer.
The performance power of a computer, with the portability of a mobile device. Does your “music laptop” also have all of your personal information on it? Contacts, banking, credit cards, passwords... Most of us don’t have the luxury of a “single-use” music laptop. Or, maybe your music computer is a desktop model, impractical for dragging to gigs. Problem solved: now you can control your synths and other modules directly with the TriplePlay FC-1 Controller. With a TriplePlay FC-1 Controller, players can use their favorite MIDI synths and sound modules without the need for a computer at the gig. Simply remove the USB receiver from your Mac or PC and insert it into the TriplePlay FC-1 Controller’s USB host port. The incoming MIDI data is then passed wirelessly from the guitar to the conventional 5-Pin Din output for use with any MIDI-equipped hardware. Three programmable momentary switches default to patch selection, hold, and tuner access. A large graphic LCD displays the currently loaded hardware synth patch.
- Large, easy-to-read graphic LCD displays Patch name and number3 programmable foot switches for patch up and down plus hold (sustain)
- Built-in tunerPlug ’n play USB class compliant interface (no driver required)
- 5-Pin Din MIDI In/Out1/4 inch
- Expression Pedal input
- Relay-controlled 1/4 inch Guitar Audio In/Out
- Mac/Win utility for foot switch assignment
- TriplePlay battery level indication
All of the power of your home studio on the road. Order today.
TriplePlay FC-1 Floor Controller Specifications:
- MIDI: Input, OutputAudio: 1/4” Guitar Input and Output (relay-switched)Controls: (3) Footswitches (programmable) (1) Expression pedal input (programmable)USB: Host for TriplePlay USB Receiver (not included)Display: 192x64 backlit graphic LCDMaterial: Durable composite and metalWeight: 1.35 lbs (0.61kg)Dimensions: 2.4” H x 9.3” W x 5.4” D (60.5 mm) x (236.7 mm) x (135.9 mm)Power: 9-volt power adapter included