Edirol PCR-M30 32-Key MIDI ControllerProduct #705372 Edirol 705372 CMAC MIDI Keyboard Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Flexible and portable MIDI control with premium keyboard feel.
The Edirol PCR-M30 32-Key MIDI Controller offers direct connection to your computer through USB. Edirol gives you 32 keys, 27 assignable MIDI controllers, MIDI I/O, and both sustain and expression pedal connections with the PCR-M30. Edirol also includes a software editor with the PCR-M30 MIDI Controller. The PCR-M30 controller adds features like velocity curves, a switchable MIDI interface, V-LINK, and key action from Roland's higher-end synths. The assignable control array includes 8 knobs, 8 sliders, 9 switches, and 2 pedal ports.
The key action has been refined to produce even less mechanical noise than its predecessor and to offer a consistent, playable feel. The keys themselves are slightly more rounded to keep your fingers from tripping over the keys during quick glissandi. The Pitchbend/Modulation has a rubber coating for easier grip.
- 32 velocity-sensitive keys
- High-quality keyboard mechanism
- 12 velocity curves and fixed velocity mode
- 27 fully assignable controls
- Rubber-coated pitch bend/modulation lever
- One GM2 and 15 user memory set locations
- FPT low-latency MIDI transmission
- PCR editor software
- USB powered or AC adapter (included)
- Switchable MIDI interface mode
- MIDI I/O
- Sustain and expression pedal ports
PCR-M30 32-Key MIDI Controller Specifications:
- 23-5/8"W x 3-7/16"H x 9-3/16"D
- 5 lbs., 5 oz
- Macintosh Requirements: USB-ready Apple Macintosh, Mac OS 9/X, PowerPC G3/233 MHz, 64MB RAM, OMS 2.3.3, FreeMIDI 1.35 (plug and play on OS X)
- Windows Requirements: Windows compatible equipped with USB port (Intel USB chipset recommended), Windows Me/98/98SE/2000/XP, Intel Pentium Cerelon or Intel-compatible processor 600 MHz, 64MB RAM