E-Mu LONGboard 61 Performance KeyboardProduct #584009 E-Mu 584009 CMAC MIDI Keyboard Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A MIDI controller keyboard and 128-voice sample-based instrument with effects.
The E-Mu LONGboard 61 MIDI Controller combines a great-feeling, 61-note MIDI controller keyboard with a 128-voice professional, sample-based instrument with 32-bit effects and a world-class 64MB sound set.
The LONGboard 61 keyboard features a 64MB sound set containing a complete range of classic keyboard instruments such as: Grand Pianos, Electric Pianos, B3s, Clavinets, Solina-Moog-OB-Prophet-Juno-TB synthesizer leads and basses, as well a General MIDI sound set. Sounds can be modified during performance using six controller knobs, pitch, and mod wheels and the octave transpose buttons.
The LONGboard is based on the E-MU 8030 platform, which performs super high quality pitch interpolation for 128 voices, as well as generating 256 envelope generators, 128 LFOs, 128 low-pass filters (12dB/octave with resonance), 128 DCAs and 32-bit effects processing.
- 61 full-size professional keys with aftertouch
- High-quality synth playing action
- E-MU 8030-based sound-engine with 128-voice polyphony
- 64 MB Premium keyboard and General MIDI (GM) compatible sound banks
- 32-bit Reverb and Chorus effects
- User-definable split keyboard (for playing two sounds at once)
- Six synthesizer controller knobs (double as MIDI controllers)
- Programmable data slider MIDI controller
- Pitch and Mod Wheels
- Octave transpose buttons
- MIDI Input/Output jacks (Can be used as a computer MIDI interface; MIDI output doubles as MIDI Thru)
- Dual 1/4" headphone jacks
- Can be bus-powered via USB, DC powered, or battery powered
- Weight: 14.51 lb.
Order a powerful, yet affordable performance/controller keyboard.