Everything from the classic Minimoog plus remote software control.
From 1970 to 1981, over 13,000 Minimoogs were built: thank you, Dr. Moog! That would seem to be a lot of units, but in hindsight it was not enough. Many more people wanted it, but missed out for whatever reason. If you missed out, no problem—the Minimax ASB Sound Box Synthesizer is yours!
OK, it's not the original. But this is as close as you can get. The Sound: digitally re-mastered down to each detail. A full fat, dynamic Filter, which provides grip, keeps you and your sound warm, whistles like a teapot on a steam oven, and still knows about the truth behind over-modulation.
Also included: Oscillators with wide tires, deep tread, and brute output. Speedy Envelopes. Twelve voices, almost as powerful as two Memorymoogs. BTW: of course Minimax ASB is completely programmable (with memories to boot!).
Best of all: Minimax ASB not only sounds like a Minimoog —you can also really play it like one live. Every pot and every control of the role model is in place. And, via Remote Software, you will find further features, which were previously unavailable.
- Synthesizer Type: Virtual analog synthesizer
- Technology: Virtual analog Circuit Modelling
- Number of Voices: 12
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz (internal oversampling)
- Resolution: 32 bit Audio Paths
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4 inch (6,3mm) unbalanced
- Analog Inputs: 2 x 1/4 inch (6,3mm) unbalanced
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru
- USB: Full Speed USB rev 1.1
- Power Input: 12V AC/DC,
- 480mm wide (448mm without wood panels)
- 209mm deep (203mm without wood panels)
- 40/76mm high (front/back)
- Weight: 3.4 kg