CME UF 80 Classic MIDI ControllerProduct #H67908 CME H67908 CMAC MIDI Keyboard Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed by musicians, for musicians
Undoubtedly the most attractive looking UF keyboard so far, the Classic series has an all-black finish, with the end pieces finished in tough black shellac - just like a traditional piano. The keybed frame is manufactured in iron to reduce the risk of twisting or distortion, and an aluminum upper casing in aluminum gives strength with minimal weight increase.
The UF 68 Classic Series Master Keyboard is a 88-key hammer-action keyboard with aftertouch. The UF 80 offers you plenty of opportunity for shaping your sound including 8 assignable control knobs with preset functions (Cutoff, Attack, Release, etc.), 9 assignable control faders with preset functions for volume options and drawbar for organs sounds, 6 assignable shortcut knobs, 6 sequencer remote buttons (Record, Play, Stop, Fast Rewind, etc.), plus panel pager and layer buttons, and data adjustment knobs. The CME UF 60 Classic also has a MIDI-out port, breath controller port, sustain and volume pedal jacks.
Multifunctional expansion board
NeoSynth is an Audio/MIDI expander. It provides high quality audio instruments and effects, and adds great sonic possibilities.
UF DP-1 digital piano module with 80-voice sound.
The Waldorf Nano Syn Card contains over 1000 classic Waldorf Micro Q synth sounds. It is the only product on the market that allows a controller keyboard to be turned into an audio sound card, a tone module, and a full-on synthesizer, complete with real-time control.
Professional after touch and breath control interface design and metallic panel
UF series master keyboard all use after touch and velocity sensitive keys, featuring the breath control interface and sit in a metallic body with cool silver color, at the first moment you touch UF keyboard, you will fall in love with it.
The UF Classic range is Class Compliant for both Windows (Windows 7, Vista and XP) and Mac (OS X).
The UF Classic series continues to up-hold CME's policy of supplying high quality products at competitive prices. By listening to the feedback from their users, CME provides the features that their users want.
- 88-key hammer-action weighted keyboard with aftertouch
- Built-in duplex wireless MIDI interface
- Over 20 user template, non-volatile memories
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 8 assignable control knobs, preset functions including Cutoff / Resonance / Attack / Release / PAN / Reverb / Chorus / Variation
- 9 assignable control faders, preset functions including volume for 1-16 channels and master volume, and drawbar for organ sounds.
- LED data display, control button including program, transpose, octave, channel, keyboard split.
- 6 assignable shortcut knobs
- 6 sequencer remote buttons, including REC, PLAY, STOP, FAST REWIND, REWIND AND RETURN TO START, etc.
- Panel page and layer button, data adjustment knobs.
- 1 MIDI-out port
- Breath controller port
- Sustain pedal and volume pedal jacks
- USB MIDI port, Class-compliant for Win Vista/XP and Mac OS X, Power can be supplied via USB
- Support and tested with most professional audio/MIDI sequencers
- U-CTRL mode
- Optional multifunction expansion board
UF 80 Classic MIDI Controller Specifications:
- Dimension (W x D x H): 55.43" x 14.64" x 5.90", (1408 x 372 x 150 mm)
- Weight: 54.45 lb. (24.7 kg)