CME UF-50 49-Key Master Keyboard MIDI ControllerProduct #702722 CME 702722 CMAC MIDI Keyboard Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
Extremely versatile MIDI control with wireless built right in!
The CME UF-50 49-Key Master Keyboard MIDI Controller brings together quality components with topnotch performance. You'll have professional control over all your soft synths and synth modules. The shimmering silver-cast aluminum body is durable and sleek, offering a stylish housing for the 49 synth-action, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch.
Like the other updated UF series MIDI controllers, the UF-50 has built-in duplex wireless MIDI interface with error correction function, class-compliant USB, a redesigned control panel, shortcut function keys, user template memory, all control components are freely assignable, the velocity curve has been increased, and aftertouch is now adjustable. The UF-50 also has scales and tuning control for Arabian and Asian music styles, as well as the U-CTRL music software auto-recognition system for instant control without templates or presets. The integrity of your performance is safeguarded by CME with increased continuous controller data density.
The UF-50 also has pitch and modulation wheels; 8 assignable knobs and 9 assignable sliders that also have preset functions; an LED display; and DAW transport controls. I/O includes a breath controller port, MIDI out, USB port, and an M-LAN-compatible FireWire audio expansion card, as well as an additional MIDI in on the expansion card. The USB connection can works as a USB/MIDI port and supplies power for the controller.
- 49 keys semi-weighted action keyboard with aftertouch
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 8 assignable control knobs, preset functions including Cutoff/Resonance/Attack/Release/PAN/Reverb/Chorus/Tempo
- 9 assignable control faders, preset functions including volume for 1-16 channels and master volume, and drawbar for organ sounds.
- LED data display, control button including program, transpose, octave, channel, keyboard split and 6 sequencer remote buttons, including REC, PLAY, STOP, FAST REWIND, REWIND AND RETURN TO START, etc.
- Breath controller port
- 1 MIDI out port
- Sustain pedal and volume pedal jacks
- USB MIDI port, Power can be supplied via USB
- Win2000/XP and Mac OS X compatible
- Supported by and tested with most professional audio/MIDI sequencers
UF-50 49-Key Master Keyboard MIDI Controller Specifications:
- 859 x 348 x 113 mm
- 8.2 kg
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about CME UF-50 49-Key Master Keyboard MIDI Controller:
Unreliable, double triggers, uneven response over the keyboard, dead keys/notes, mad LCD messages, its all happening here. Finally, NO Mac support, Updates from Windows only. Google "CME keyboard problems" and see for yourself........... Basically this keyboard is a liability waiting to happen. I wish I had not bought one. There are FAR better machines out there, MY new M-Audio Keystation is utterly excellent.