- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An ultra-thin MIDI controller keyboard with fun functions like built-in, multi-ethnical scales from around the world and a sound module for composing cell phone ringtones.
The U-Key USB MIDI controller uses ultra-thin, full-action, semi-weighted keys. Though the CME keyboard has a total thickness of only 1-1/2", the key touch of the U-Key is the same as keyboards of standard thicknesses. The CME U-Key MIDI controller has a built-in, 64-polyphony, high-quality mobile phone sound module for composing cell phone ringtones, plus internal high-fidelity speaker driven by a digital amplifier. The CME keyboard also has many MIDI songs built-in with accompaniment in different styles, including loop variations and chord changes. These songs have been carefully created by professional musicians and can be brought by the CME U-Key keyboard's unique "PadStyle." All MIDI songs and styles can be downloaded from the Internet and transferred into the CME U-Key keyboard by USB. The U-Key MIDI controller contains a brand new Game Mode, and users can use this function along with music books to test their performance skills, while students can learn many helpful tips using this mode. It's the first mobiltone keyboard that has built-in multi-ethnical scales from around the world, and you may be surprised to learn that you can even play Arabian music or Asian music. Built into the U-key MIDI controller keyboard is the U-CTRL button, a fresh feature by CME that provides the easiest way to communicate between controller and music software. You don't need to load templates or presets, just press the CME keyboard's U-CTRL button and all the controllers you use for software control are ready.
The CME U-Key MIDI keyboard offers more than 20 user-defined controllers in different styles, including joystick, trigger pads, encoders for data entry, and pedals. All controllers are programmable and all functions of the CME U-Key keyboard can be quickly and easily set up. The user can save their controller settings into the U-Key and load them at any time. The MIDI keyboard features plug-and-play USB MIDI drivers for Windows XP/MAC OSX, and it can be USB-powered. With the CME U-Key's line out, phone out, and compact size, it's also ideal for composers on the move.
- 49 notes of ultra-thin, full-action, semi-weighted keys
- 1 programmable joystick
- 8 programmable, velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- 8 programmable knob controllers (endless encoder)
- 1 endless encoder for data entry
- 'PadStyle' MIDI songs and styles help you to play live music easily
- Interactive mode to improve the skill of your performances
- Multi-scale keys to fit more kinds of ethnic music
- U-CTRL function lets you work with music software easily
- Full MIDI functions including SEQ transport with fast operation access
- Music software control templates with user-bank memories
- LED display
- Firmware upgrades by USB
- USB MIDI, class-compliant with Windows XP and Mac OSX
- Universal pedal connector, fully compatible with switch and expression pedal
- 1 stereo line output, 1/8" phone jack
- 1 stereo headphone output, 1/8" phone jack
- 1 MIDI I/O
Get an ethnic, modern-day MIDI controller with a skinny profile and professional features when you order the U-Key today.