61-key, 6 oscillator monophonic solo synthesizer with HexLayer technology, Drawbar Organ Mode, and more.
The 61-key XW-P1 Performance Synthesizer incorporates CASIO's newly developed Hybrid Processing sound engine, which fuses an LSI sound source with a high-performance CPU and DSP. The resulting varied tones cross the borders between genres. Synth tones that are frequently used in live performances and Drawbar Organ tones are all at your disposal, contributing to impressively expressive performances.
A varied collection of 311 synthesizer waveforms has been reproduced, including built-in and traditional analog synthesizer waveforms. Full use of the sliders and knobs enables intuitive sound creation by selecting among the 2,158 assorted available waveforms — including waveforms from the CZ synthesizer series of masterpiece instruments of the past. Tones can be changed freely in the course of a performance, moreover, supporting demonstration of awesome power during live performances as well.
Diverse range of top-quality preset tones
Reproduction of the tones employed by traditional analog synthesizers provides access to 100 preset tones dynamically employed in live stage performances. Preset sounds range from the crisp edge of a lead guitar to solid brass tones. Specialized Solo Synthesizer effects such as a ring modulator and delay are also incorporated.
Overlapping of up to six tonal varieties achieves an intense sound with remarkable presence. A new realm of powerful, dynamically expressive performances is opened up to give your creativity free rein.
Nine slider switches operate with a drawbar feel to provide a variety of organ sounds. A diverse selection of 50 drawbar settings for various musical genres is also preset.
PCM tones of superior-quality acoustic musical instruments, ranging from piano and guitar to a drum set, are all built in.
High-quality sound creation with 6 oscillator blocks [Solo Synthesizer tones]
Six oscillator units comprising the core of the synthesizer feature two Synth OSC blocks and two PCM OSC blocks for PCM tone and rhythm waveform selection as well as a Noise block for producing a variety of noises and an External Sound Input block for intake of such sound sources as digital audio equipment. The resulting ability to raise the volume to higher levels enables you to achieve denser, more powerful sounds.
A variety of functions to provide support during live performances
The LK-240 has a Performance Function permits assignment of tones and performance settings to individual keys in as many as four zones, for each of which ON/OFF controller setting is possible, a Phrase Sequencer is available for sound or user phrase presetting during a performance, and an Arpeggio Function for automatic playback of arpeggio patterns employs pressed keys as constituent sounds.
A complete outfit applicable to everything from performances to music production
SMF data and audio data stored on SD cards is available for playback. This feature finds active use under a wide range of performance conditions, from live performances and rehearsals to practice sessions at home. A diverse range of input and output terminals support connection to MIDI devices, microphones, audio players and other peripherals. Possible uses include practicing while linked to a MIDI device or in sync with audio data. A rubber holder for portable MIDI devices or audio equipment is also included.
- 6 ocillator monophonic solo synthesizer
- HexLayer: a single sound made up of 6 components for gig ready splits and layers
- Drawbar Organ Mode with 9 sliders, adjustable rotary speaker, key click, vibrato and percussion
- 400 fully editable PCM-based sounds like stereo pianos, vintage electric pianos, strings, guitars, drums and more
- Step Sequencer with 9 instrument tracks and 4 controller tracks
- 16-step programmable arpeggiator
- Phrase sequencer to record and playback your riffs
- Performance mode providing 4 internal or external instrument zones with instant recall of effects, Step Sequences, Arpeggiators and Phrases
- 4 real-time controller knobs
- Pitch and Modulation Wheels
- 1/4” Mic and Line puts to process your voice or other instruments
- Stereo 1/8” line input to connect an MP3 player, laptop or tablet
- USB and MIDI ports
- 1/4” Line Outputs
- Included power supply
Take to the stage with the utmost confidence with the XW-P1! Order today!
XW-P1 GDK3 Performance Synthesizer Specifications:
- Power consumption: 9.5 - 4W
- Dimensions: 94.8cm x 38.4cm x 12.4cm, 37-3/8" x 15-1/8" x 4-7/8"
- Weight: Approximately 5.4kg (11.9lb.) (without batteries)