Casio WK-7600 76-KeyPortable KeyboardProduct #J04647 Casio J04647 CEB Portable Keyboards https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
76-note portable keyboard with Pattern Sequencer and audio inputs for recording.
Creating the music of your dreams is simple with the WK-7600: 100 DSP effects and users can store up to 100 customized DSP variations, activate 150 different types of arpeggiator at the touch of a button, create and save 10 personal user rhythms and store settings quickly and easily using the 32 registration memories.
17-track Song Sequencer (16 tracks + 1 sytem track) acts as a multi-track recorder, so you can use it for real-time recording of your keyboard play. 17 tracks mean that you can perform multi-track recording to layer bass,guitar, piano, and other instruments onto a drum part and build to a final song. Both real-time and step recording are supported.Completed recordings can be converted to SMF (Standard MIDI File) format and stored to an SD memory card.
Up to eight tracks (drum, percussion, bass, chord 1 through chord 5) can be edited to create original accompaniment patterns (INTRO, NORMAL, NORMAL FILL-IN, VARIATION, VARIATION FILL-IN). In addition to recording over each individual accompaniment part of an existing rhythm, and event editing function gives you total control over each aspect of recorded data, an Easy Edit function lets you combine accompaniment from multiple built-in rhythms to create original rhythms, and mixer capabilities give you control over the tones, volume levels, reverb, and other parameters of each part.
A full selection of editing tools include event insert, event delete, event copy, quantize, and more. Memory is provided for storage of up to 100 different user rhythms, which can be recalled with the touch of a key.
Audio Recording / MIC IN & INST IN
Normal keyboard play, Auto Accompaniment,Song Sequencer play, INST IN terminal input,MIC IN terminal input and other audio can be recorded to an SD memory card as digital audio data. While playing back a song you created with the Song Sequencer, you can play along with on a guitar or other instrument, orinput vocal with a microphone.
Saved audio files can also be transferred to a computer connected via USB for long-term storage. Special Data Manager 6.1 application software, downloadable from the URL shown below, can be used to convert data to WAV format, which can be played back on a computer.
All of this greatly simplifies the task of creating original demo recordings.
Drawbar Organ Function
The keyboard comes with 50 specially selected built-in drawbar organ tones. Nine sliders can be used to change harmonic overtone level settings and add percussion and click sounds for real-time sound creation as you play. A rotary speaker simulated using a built-in DSP provides the distinctive acoustic effect of drawbar organ speakers. Parameters can be edited to create original "user drawbar organ tones," 50 of which can be stored in memory for later recall.
The attack time, release time, cutoff,vibrato, reverb/chorus, DSP and other parameters of a built-in tone can be adjusted and edited. You can save the result as your own unique"user tone" that will be available for instant recall whenever you need it during live performances. A TONEEDITOR button provides instant access to the editing mode.
Multiple Digital Effects
Built-in effects include reverb (10 types),chorus (5 types), and DSP (100 preset DSPs).By adjusting the parameters of the DSP effect types, you can create original effects and store up to 100 original types in memory for later recall.
SD Memory Card Slot
Song sequencer, pattern sequencer, tone editor, and other data can be saved to an SD or SDHC memory card. An Audio Record function can be used to record digital audio data. SMF (Standard MIDI File) data stored on an SD or SDHC memory card can be played back on the digital keyboard.
820 Built-in Tones and 100 User Tones
The AHL sound source delivers a lineup of 820 different built-in tones. You also can store up to 100 of your own original tones for instant recall whenever you need them.
260 Preset Rhythms and Auto Accompaniment
A total of 260 preset rhythms cover a wide range of musical genres, from rock and pops, to jazz, Latin, piano pieces, and more. Simply select the built-in rhythm you want and Auto Accompaniment provides you with backup that is the next best thing to having a professional band at your disposal.
- Number of keys: 76
- Action: Graded hammer
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch: Info not available
- Velocity sensitive: Yes
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of voices: 820
- Polyphony (max): 64-note
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX in: Stereo mini jack
- MIDI: USB
- Line out: (L/MONO, R)
- Line in: 1 mic, 1 instrument
- USB: Yes
- Headphones: 1
- Pedal: 1 (sustain/assignable)
- Storage: SD memory card slot
- Expandability: Not applicable
- Audio recording: Yes
- Accompaniment styles: Info not available
- Songs: 5
- Display: Backlight LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend: Yes
- Other controls: 9 sliders & modulation button
- Reverb: 10 types
- Chorus: 5 types
- Equalizer: 5 settings
- Arpeggio: 150 types
- Other: Yes
- Width: 45.7" (1,161mm)
- Height: 5.79" (147mm)
- Depth: 15.16" (385mm)
- Weight: 18 lb.
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: 6 x "D"
- Stand: Sold separately
- Bench: Sold separately
Casio portable digital pianos provide playability just about anytime, anywhere.
WK-7600 76-KeyPortable Keyboard Specifications:
- Keyboard: 76 keys (Piano-style)
- Touch Response: 2 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: AHL(Dual-element)
- Maximum Polyphony: 64
- Tones: 820 built-in tones including 50 drawbar organ tones (100 user tones)
- Layer/Split: Layer, Split(variable split point)
- Digital Effects
- Reverb: 10types
- Chorus: 5 types (simultaneous use with DSP not supported.)
- DSP: 100 preset, 100 user (simultaneous use with Chorus not supported.)
- EQ(Equalizer): 5(Off, Soft, Bright, B.Boost, Powerful)
- Auto Harmonize: 12
- Arpeggiator: 150
- Rhythms/Patterns: 260 built-in rhythms (100 user rhythms)
- Auto Accompaniment
- Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord
- Controllers: Start/Stop, Intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- Built-in Songs: 5 (demo tunes)
- Metronome: Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: quarter note = 30 to 255)
- Recorder: Song sequencer: 16 multi tracks + 1 System Track, 5 songs, approximately 12,000 total notes (real-time recording, step recording, song edit, track edit,event edit)
- Other Functions
- Audio recording/playback: 5 files maximum (Approximately 13 minutes of recording per file)
- Mixer: 32 channels + EXT IN (INST IN, MIC IN), 9-slider operation
- Pattern sequencer: real-time recording, step recording, quantize, Easy Edit, Event Editor, part parameters (100 user rhythms)
- Drawbar organ: 9 drawbars/50 built-in tones/50 user tones
- Tone editor (100 user tones)
- Registrations: 96 setups (6 sets x 16 banks)
- Music preset: 305 preset with chord progression, chord edit (100 user presets)
- One-touch preset: 260 presets
- Temperaments (scales): Preset scale (Equal temperament + 16 types)/scale fine tune
- Octave shift: ±2 octaves
- Rhythm/song controller
- Pitch bend wheel : 0 to 24 semitones
- Modulation button
- Sliders (9 sliders used for drawbar organ and mixer)
- Large Dial
- Key Transpose: ±1 (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 - 440.0 - 465.9 Hz
- Pedals: Standard jack (sustain, soft, sostenuto, start/stop)
- Display Screen: LCD with backlight
- SD Memory Card Slot
- Supported memory cards: From 2GB up to 32GB SD memory cards or SDHC memory cards
- Functions: SMF playback (up to 320KB per file), file save/load/delete, card format
- Save/load: Registrations, user rhythms, user tones, user drawbar organ tones, user DSPs, user music presets, song sequencer songs, audio recording files
- GM Compatibility: Level1
- Terminals: USB
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 + 3cm x 2, bass-reflex system, speaker on/off
- Amp Output: 6W＋6W
- Input/Output Terminals
- Mic in
- Inst in
- Audio in
- Line output (L/MONO, R)
- Headphones (standard stereo jack)
- USB: type B
- External power (12V DC)
- * USB cable (A-B type) required to use USB terminal for computer connection.
- Power Requirements
- Batteries: D-sizex6/AC adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 948 x 384 x 122mm
- * Excluding music stand, and other projections
- 6.7kg (Excluding batteries)
- Included Accessories
- Music stand, AC adaptor