76-note portable keyboard with SD card slot and USB connectivity.
Creating the music of your dreams is simple with the WK-6600: 100 DSP effects and users can store up to 100 customized DSP variations, activate 150 different types of arpeggiator at the touch of a button, create and save 10 personal user rhythms and store settings quickly and easily using the 32 registration memories.
The Song Sequencer provides 16 tracks plus one system track that supports recording of up to five songs and a total of approximately 12,000 notes. Each individual musical instrument part can be recorded to a different track for real multi-track recording capabilities. A full selection of editing tools include event insert, event delete, event copy, quantize, a locator feature for selecting the range of notes to be edited, and more. A step recording function also lets you input notes by specifying the length and pitch. Completed recordings can be converted to SMF (Standard MIDI File) format and stored to an SD memory card.
Rhythm Editor lets you combine instrument parts from multiple built-in rhythms, turn individual instrument parts on or off, and adjust volume, pan, reverb, and other parameters to create your own original rhythms. You can even create original rhythms for NORMAL, FILL IN, INTRO, and ENDING accompaniment patterns. You can store up to 10 original rhythms in memory for instant recall whenever you need them.
Multiple Digital Effects
Built-in effects include reverb (10 types), chorus (5 types), and DSP (100 types using 46 effect types including delay, phaser, flanger, wah, rotary, and more). You can apply different effects to a tone to create exactly the sound you want. By adjusting the parameters of the DSP effect types, you can create original DSP effects and store up to 100 original types in memory for later recall.
With the arpeggiator, you can play various arpeggios and other phrases automatically by simply pressing keys on the keyboard. You can select from 150 different arpeggiato types, including playing arpeggios from a fingered chord, guitar phrases, and more.
SD Memory Card Slot
Song sequencer, tone editor, and other data can be saved to an SD or SDHC memory card. SMF (Standard MIDI File) data stored on an SD or SDHC memory card can be played back on the digital keyboard.
The USB port provides easy computer and MIDI send/receive connection. It also enables quick and simple transfer of song sequencer, pattern sequencer, tone editor and other data, as well as audio data recorded to an SD memory card from an audio device between the digital keyboard and a computer. Download of a special Data Manager 6.1 application is required in order to transfer data to a computer.
700 Built-in Tones and 10 User Tones
The AHL sound source delivers a lineup of 670 different built-in tones. You also can store up to 10 of your own original tones for instant recall whenever you need them.
210 Preset Rhythms and Auto Accompaniment
A total of 210 preset rhythms cover a wide range of musical genres, from rock and pops, to jazz, Latin, piano pieces, and more. Simply select the built-in rhythm you want and Auto Accompaniment provides you with backup that is the next best thing to having a professional band at your disposal.
- 700 built-in tones, 10 user tones
- 210 preset rhythms and Auto Accompaniment
- 16-track Song Sequencer with support for recording up to five songs
- 32-channel internal mixer with volume, pan, reverb send and other parameter controls
- Rhythm Editor combines instrument parts from multiple built-in rhythms
- Built-in effects include reverb, chorus, and DSP
- Tone Editor adjusts attack time, release time, reverb, and other parameters
- SD card slot allows data to be saved to an SD or SDHC memory card
- USB port provides easy computer and MIDI send/receive connection
- Piano-style keyboard and Touch Response
- High-output 2-Way Bass Reflex speakers
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Casio portable digital pianos provide playability just about anytime, anywhere.
WK-6600 76-Key Portable Keyboard Specifications:
- Keyboard: 76 keys (Piano-style)
- Touch Response: 2 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: AHL(Dual-element)
- Maximum Polyphony: 48
- Tones: 700 built-in tones (10 user tones)
- Layer/Split: Layer, Split(variable split point)
- Digital Effects
- Reverb: 10types
- Chorus: 5 types (simultaneous use with DSP not supported.)
- DSP: 100 preset, 100 user (simultaneous use with Chorus not supported.)
- EQ(Equalizer): 5(Off, Soft, Bright, B.Boost, Powerful)
- Auto Harmonize: 12
- Arpeggiator: 150
- Rhythms/Patterns: 210 built-in rhythms (10 user rhythms)
- Auto Accompaniment
- Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord
- Controllers: Start/Stop, Intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- Built-in Songs: 5 (demo tunes)
- Metronome: Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: quarter note = 30 to 255)
- Recorder: Song sequencer: 16 multi tracks + 1 System Track, 5 songs, approximately 12,000 total notes (real-time recording, step recording, song edit, track edit,event edit)
- Other Functions
- Mixer: 32 channels
- Rhythm editor (10 user rhythms)
- Tone editor (10 user tones)
- Registrations: 32 setups (4 sets x 8 banks)
- Music preset: 305 preset with chord progression, chord edit ( 50 user presets)
- One-touch preset: 210 sets
- Arpeggiator: 150 types
- Temperaments (scales): Preset scale (Equal temperament + 16 types)/scale fine tune
- Octave shift: ±2 octaves
- Rhythm/song controller
- Pitch bend wheel : 0 to 24 semitones
- Large Dial
- Key Transpose: ±1 (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 - 440.0 - 465.9 Hz
- Pedals: Standard jack (sustain, soft, sostenuto, start/stop)
- Display Screen: LCD with backlight
- SD Memory Card Slot
- Supported memory cards: Up to 32GB SD memory cards or SDHC memory cards
- Functions: SMF playback (up to 320KB per file), file save/load/delete, card format
- Save/load: Registrations, user rhythms, user tones, user DSPs, user music presets, song sequencer songs
- GM Compatibility: Level1
- Terminals: USB
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 + 3cm x 2, bass-reflex system
- Amp Output: 6W＋6W
- Input/Output Terminals
- Audio in
- Line output (L/MONO, R)
- Headphones (standard stereo jack)
- USB: type B
- External power (12V DC)
- * USB cable (A-B type) required to use USB terminal for computer connection.
- Power Requirements
- Batteries: D-sizex6/AC adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 948 x 384 x 122mm
- * Excluding music stand, and other projections
- 5.7kg (Excluding batteries)
- Included Accessories
- Music stand, AC adaptor