Restock Casio WK-500 76-Key Digital Keyboard Workstation
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An affordable digital keyboard workstation loaded with features.
With 76 touch-sensitive piano keys and a host of features, the Casio WK-500 is an ideal instrument for beginners and advanced players alike. This well-priced digital keyboard includes 670 high-quality tones, 200 rhythms (with a Rhythm Editor), 15 digital effects, auto-accompaniment, 48-note polyphony, preset scales, scale memory, and more. When it comes to recording, this Casio keyboard has line and mic inputs, USB MIDI interface, an SD card slot for song storage, and allows for 10 seconds of sampling. You can record up to 5 songs made up of 6 tracks each for approximately 12,000 notes total.
Other key features include a pitch wheel, Auto Harmonizer, Arpeggiator (90 types), general MIDI level 1 compatibility, song expansion, and 200 presets. The Casio WK-500 has two speakers for your listening pleasure, and also includes line outputs for connecting it to an amplifier or PA for even more sound. It comes with a song book, and 50 exercise phrases, music stand, and AD12 ML adapter.
- 76 piano-style keys
- Touch Response (2 sensitivity levels, off)
- 48-note polyphony (maximum)
- 670 high-quality tones including stereo grand piano tones
- 200 rhythms including 77 ethnic rhythms and 20 patterns for piano play
- Rhythm Editor: 10 user rhythms
- 152 Song Bank tunes, including 50 Exercise phrases
- Song Expansion: 10 songs maximum, approximately 320 KB total
- Music Preset (305 presets)
- Registration (8 banks x 4 sets for 32 setups)
- One Touch Preset (200 presets)
- Digital Effects: 10 reverbs, 5 choruses
- Preset Scale (16 scales)
- Scale memory (4scales)
- Recorder: 6 tracks x 5 songs, 1 lesson song, approximately 12,000 notes total
- Auto Harmonize (12 types)
- Arpeggiator (90 types)
- Rhythm / Song Bank Controller
- Musical Information System (Backlit LCD)
- USB port for computer connection
- GM level 1 compatible
- 1/4" Line outputs
- SD Card Slot
- Pitch Wheel
- Speakers: 12cm x 2, 5cm x 2 (amplifier: 6W + 6W)
- Comes with song book, music stand, and AD12 ML adapter
WK-500 76-Key Digital Keyboard Workstation Specifications:
- Dimensions: 51.3"W x 9.4"H x 19.6"D
- Weight: 18lb.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Casio WK-500 76-Key Digital Keyboard Workstation:
I first saw this at a local store and thought it probably wouldn't be very good, but since it had a pitch bender and was low priced with 76 keys, I had to give it a try. Heard the piano sound and was amazed, it was superb. Went home and did some online research; discovered it'll play quartertones and other scales, has 90 arpeggiator patterns, pitch transposable. Velocity sensitivity of keys is adjustable, as is the range of pitch wheel. Got one not long after. Has plenty of stuff I won't ever use: built-in songs, rhythms (good sounds though), lessons, games. Drawbacks: only 5 blank sound patches for saving user samples (takes SD cards though). Some sounds are very cheesy, but I expect this; great piano/organ/harpsichord/celeste/bells/accordion, etc. Better overall quality and choice than anything I've ever seen in at this price. I usually work audio format rather than midi, although this is midi-capable. Very happy to have it, wonderful addition to my studio, no regrets at all.