Casio Privia PX3 Digital Stage PianoProduct #486136 Casio 486136 CAA Home Digital Pianos https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A breathtaking stage piano with an impossibly low price that weighs only 23.6 pounds.
Casio Privia PX-3: Until now, if you wanted an awesome-sounding piano, that actually played like a piano, you had to haul around a 75-pound monster that cost almost two grand. No more! You can easily lift Casio’s new PX-3 keyboard controller with one hand, pay for it with a weekend of gigging, and use its 250 high-end sounds on your next club date or scoring project.
You get dazzling vintage and cutting-edge EP’s, authentic B-3’s with dial-in rotary effects and tons of MIDI control at a fraction of the cost and weight of any other stage piano.
Even though it’s amazingly light and affordable, you don’t have to compromise one note. The piano sound rivals keyboards costing (and weighing) three times as much. Casio’s Ivory Touch, Tri-Sensor scaled hammer action actually recreates the nuances of playing a top-tier acoustic grand. This proprietary mechanism triggers four levels of stereo piano samples in Casio’s award-winning Linear Morphing System. 128-note polyphony. Half-pedaling. Acoustic Resonance. And it’s thrilling to play through tiny combo amps and stadium PA’s.
But the piano is just the beginning: the PX-3 offers a full-complement of stage- and studio-ready sounds: Powerful brasses, winds, basses and synth leads with switch-on portamento, plus a composer’s grab-bag of great-sounding, non-western instruments and percussion. Full editing. Sophisticated DSP.
And the MIDI control is all there as well: The PX-3 controls four internal and four external zones. So during the performance you can play up to four additional instruments or a digital workstation right from the keyboard via MIDI or USB. Plus, you can instantly edit every internal sound with a comprehensive menu of filters, envelopes and 64 insert effects like rotary speaker, auto-wah, phasers, choruses and overdrives.
There’s so much more: SD card and USB storage. Internal velocity maps for instant touch control. Four bands of parametric EQ. But the bottom-line is this: 88-notes of scaled-hammer, real-life acoustic grand piano in a stunning, feather-light, impossibly priced keyboard.
- Keyboard: 88-key, 3-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard (mat finish)
- Touch response: 3 sensitivity levels; off
- Type of keyboard: AIF (linear morphing)
- Maximum polyphony: 128
- Number of tones: 250
- Tones: 16 piano tones, 12 electric piano 1 tones, 8 electric piano 2 tones,
- 8 clavitones/vibraphone tones, 18 organ tones, 20 strings/ensemble tones,
- 10 guitar/bass tones, 20 other tones, 128 GM tones, 10 drum sets
- Playing styles: layer, split
- Digital effects: reverb (4 types), chorus (4 types), brilliance, DSP (2 channels, 64 types, editable), 4-band equalizer
- Acoustic resonance system: yes
- Type: demo songs: 4 songs
- SD card slot: supported SD card capacities: 2GB maximum registration memory data store/load, SMF (format 0, 1) card format, file delete, file rename (Number of songs and song data volume that can be sent from a computer for storage. Capacity based on 1MB = 1,024KB and 1KB = 1,024 bytes)
- Display screen: Full-dot LCD with backlight
- Pedals: Comes with 1 pedal (SP-3), 2 terminals (damper, soft/sostenuto switching), 3-pedal unit support (when using an optional 3-pedal unit), half-pedal operation (damper)
- Key transpose: 25 steps (-12 semitones to 0 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning control: A4 = 440Hz ± 99 cents (1 semitone=100 cents)
- MIDI: GM level 1 compliant
- Other functions/features: Tone select button; registrations: 8 banks x 8 sets (64 sets total); master keyboard function; mixer function; synthesizer; temperaments (preset scale): equal + 16 other types; octave shift; panel lock; pitch bend wheel (0 to 12 semitones); 2 assignable switches
- Headphones: 2 (standard stereo jacks)
- Pedals: 2 (damper, soft/sostenuto switching), 3-pedal unit connector
- Line out: 2 (L / MONO, R)
- Line in: 2 (L / MONO, R)
- USB: 1 (A commercially available USB cable (A-B type) is required to connect a computer to the USB port. Operating systems that support USB: Windows XP Home Edition (SP2 or later), Windows XP Professional (SP2 or later, 32-bit versions), Windows Vista (32-bit versions), Windows 7 (32-bit versions, 64-bit versions), Mac OS X (10.3.9. 10.4.11 or later, 10.5.6 or later, 10.6.2 or later)
- MIDI: In/Out
- External power: DC12V
- Dimensions (not including projections): 11.25" H x 52.04" W x 5.31" D
- Weight: 23.8 lb.
- Finish: black, metallic-tone finish
- Included accessories: pedal (SP-3), music stand, and AC adapter
- Optional accessories (sold separately): piano bench (CB-7), pedal unit (SP-20), carrying case (SC-700P), dust cover, and USB cable