Open Box (Scratch and Dent) Casio Privia PX-750 88 Weighted-Key Digital Piano
Home Digital Pianos
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Grand piano sounds from this smaller-sized keyboard.
The PX-750 is a stylish digital piano from Casio’s Privia line that has a look as classy as its sound. The PX-750 has the grand piano sounds that you’re looking for, plus 18 tones with split and layer, so you can get that big piano feel in a much smaller space. This 88-key digital piano also features a 2-track recorder, dual 8w speakers, USB MIDI and 3 pedals for realistic piano style playing. The keyboard is housed in a sturdy black cabinet with sliding keyboard to help protect your investment.
The award winning grand piano sound in Privia has been dramatically improved. The PX-750 utilizes more than three times the memory of the previous generation for a more natural piano tone. In addition, Casio's proprietary sound source "AiR" (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator) provides unmatched realism and detail. This engine provides seamless dynamics for a remarkably expressive and powerful performance. For further realism a new Damper Resonance and Hammer Response simulator provides the rich sound of the strings when the sustain pedal is used.
The PX-750 also features a new redesigned 88 note Tri-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard. This action features simulated Ebony and Ivory textured keys for an incredible feel and it's three sensors capture the dynamics of a performance with unparalleled speed and accuracy. To further enhance the experience, the action and the sound engine take into consideration the speed at which different sized hammers move inside acoustic grand relative to velocity the keys are pressed, this timing nuance provides the ultimate key to sound experienc.
In additional to grand piano sounds, the PX-750 has many other instrument tones including strings, organs, electric pianos and bass. The PX-750 provides split and layer capability allowing you to play bass in your left hand and have two layered tones in your right. Duet mode splits the keyboard into two equal ranges, allowing student and teacher to use the piano simultaneously. A two track recorder can even record and playback your practice and performances. The matching keyboard cover, stand and pedal board make this a complete digital piano that is a welcome addition to any home dècor.
Casio continues the tradition of providing "class compliant" USB connectivity on Privia digital pianos. This allows Privia to be used with Mac or Windows computers without the need for downloading drivers. Class Compliant USB MIDI also allows Privia digital pianos can also be used as a controller the Apple iPad simply with the use of Apple's Camera Connection Kit.
AIR SOUND SOURCE
To reproduce the sound of the finest acoustic grand pianos, the new Privia series features Casio’s proprietary AiR (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator) processor. Accessing more than three times the memory of the previous generation, the AiR processor utilizes grand piano samples recorded at four dynamics sampling to deliver grand piano sounds with long natural decays and remarkable expression. To further the grand piano experience, AiR adds realism by simulating the sound of the open strings when the dampers are raised by the pedal.
- 88-Keys with scaled hammer action
- Grand piano sounds
- 18 Tones with split and layer
- 2-Track recorder to help save ideas
- Dual 8W speakers
- 3 Pedals for realistic piano playing
Fill the room with big piano sound, order today.
Privia PX-750 88 Weighted-Key Digital Piano Specifications:
- Number of keys and sensors:
- 88 keys / 3 sensors per key Scaled Hammer Action
- Hammer Action:
- “Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II”
- Key surface finish
- White Keys : ivory feel
- Black Keys: ebony feel
- Stabilizer: Yes
- Touch Sensitivity: 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Sound Source
- AiR (Acoustic & intelligent Resonator)
- “Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source”
- Max. Polyphony: 128
- Number of Built-in Tones: 18
- Number of direct tone select buttons: 3
- Duet Mode: Yes
- Layer: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Octave Shift: Yes
- Hammer Response: Yes (Preset for piano tones)
- Damper Resonance Yes (Preset for piano tones)
- Reverb: 4
- Chorus: 4
- Brilliance: -3 ~ 0 ~ +3
- DSP: Yes (Preset for some tones)
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz ~ 440.0Hz ~ 465.9Hz
- Music Library
- Number of Preset Songs: 60
- User Songs: 10
- Capacity for User Songs: Approx. 900KB (Approx. 90KB/song)
- Lesson Function: Part ON / OFF
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Setting: 20 ~ 255BPM
- Recorder: Real Time Recording
- Number of Tracks/Songs: 2 Tracks, 1 song
- Pedals: Built-in 3 pedals
- Half-Damper pedal operation: Yes
- USB (to host): Yes
- PHONES / OUTPUT: 2 (Stereo Standard)
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
- Amplifiers: 8 W + 8 W
- Power Source: DC 12 V
- Power Supply: AC Adapter : AD-A12150W
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Power Consumption : 18 W
- Score Stand: Yes
- Score Book: Yes
- Pedal Board: Yes (3 pedals)
- AC Adapter: Yes
- Mini Cabinet Type
- Keyboard Cover: Folding Slide-type
- Compatible Stand: Included
- Unit Size & Weight: 1,357 x 299 x 833 mm (w/o score stand) / 32.0kg (w/o score stand)