Casio Privia PX-5S Pro Stage Piano
Stage Digital Pianos
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Professional stage piano with 340 presets, including vintage keyboards, acoutic pianos, and more.
The PX-5S is part of the Casio Privia line of digital pianos. The PX-5S is loaded with a collection of acoustic pianos, vintage keyboard, and synth sounds, and has powerful controller features and sequencing tools that sets it apart from other keyboards.
POWERED BY AIR
At the heart of the PX-5S Stage Piano is Casio's proprietary AiR sound source which provides incredible realism, detail and expression for grand piano sounds. In the PX-5S, the power of AiR has been expanded to provide stunning fidelity and control over other instrument tones and effects with 256 notes of polyphony.
OLD SCHOOL, NEW CLASS
In addition to Privia's award winning grand piano sounds, the PX-5S has an arsenal of newly developed sounds including classic electric piano, harpsichord and clav sounds. Some of these tones are complete with release samples, amplifier and speaker simulations for an incredibly authentic experience.
The PX-5S is a powerful four zone controller, complete with 4 knobs and 6 sliders all of which are completely configurable to control internal sounds, effects parameters or send continuous controllers to other gear. Each zone on the PX-5S can control an internal sound, an external MIDI device or both simultaneously.
NEW SONIC TERRITORY
The PX-5S redefines what a stage piano should be, providing an arsenal of other sounds and creative tools. The PX-5S includes powerful Hex Layer tones complete with real-time filters and also features four programmable arpeggiators and multitrack phrase sequencing.
- 88 Note Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action II Keyboard
- Vintage Electric Piano Sounds
- 4 Zone Master Controller
- AiR Sound Source
- 256 Note Polyphony
- Sustain pedal sold separately
If you love Privia, you'll definitely love the PX-5S. Order today.
Privia PX-5S Pro Stage Piano Specifications:
- Keyboard 88-key, Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action II
- Maximum Polyphony 256 Notes
- Number of Tones 340 Preset / 220 User
- Controllers 4 knobs, 6 sliders, Pitch & Modwheel, 2 Pedal Inputs
- Arpeggiator 4 simultaneous programmable
- Phrase Sequencer 8 Tracks, up to 1,000 phrases
- Storage USB / File & Audio Recording
- System Effects Reverb, Chorus, Delay, String & Damper Resonance
- Insert Effects 4 simultaneous / Equalizer, Compressor, Limiter, Enhancer, Early Reflection, Phaser, Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Rotary, Drive Rotary, LFO Wah, Auto Wah, Distortion (w/ Amp Simulator), Pitch Shifter, Multi Chorus, Ring Mod, Delay, Piano effect
- Master Effects 4 Band EQ & Compressor
- MIDI Independent USB & MIDI I/O
- Audio Terminals 1/4" L&R Input & Output, 1/8" Audio Input
- Dimension 52.05 x 11.26 x 5.31 (inch)
- Weight 24.47 lbs (W/O Battery)