Casio OLD LK-230 61-Key Lighted-Note KeyboardÂ with Bench, Stand, & HeaphonesProduct #H89608 Casio H89608 CEB Portable Keyboards https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A complete keyboard starter package for aspiring musicians.
This affordable package includes a Casio LK-230 61-Key Lighted-Note Keyboard, an On-Stage Stands KS7190 Single-braced stand, Musician's Gear Deluxe Keyboard Bench, and Gear One G900DX Headphones.
Casio LK-230 61-Key Lighted-Note Keyboard
Not only does the 61-note Casio LK-230 feature the helpful Step-Up learning system, in which the practice pieces are broken down into small learning units that are then learned step by step, the keyboard also inspires musical creativity. Its Voice Pad function makes it really simple to play back voice samples and other sounds and effects. The LK-230 also includes the AHL sound source that boasts of 48 notes, 150 rhythms, an extended automatic accompaniment feature with an on-bass chord, and a large, easy-to-read display.
The 61 light-up keys on the LK-230 keyboard guide you through a whole host of songs. A practice piece is divided into individual sections and then learned step by step, just like in a traditional music lesson. This 3-level, interactive learning system features light-up keys and offers a simple way to achieve your goals.
Some additional benefits of the LK-230 Casio keyboard include: vivid sound diversity, in that the LK-230 can play up to 48 notes simultaneously. Also, the innovative 400 AHL tones produce top-quality sound perfectly suited to both classical piano music and other genres. 150 rhythms provide you with a colorful overview of the world of music, and you can listen, sing along, and play along while the LK-230 stores 110 top-quality songs. The large, easy-to-read LC display shows you key information at a glance, and whether you're giving a live performance to an audience or alone in your living room, an impressive 10 reverb effects enhance the sound diversity of your keyboard.
The tried-and-tested interface quickly and simply connects your Casio keyboard with the computer: plug and play with Windows XP/Vista and Mac from OSX 10.3 ensures optimum compatibility. Recordings can be played back with the keyboard and pads using the sampling function (audio input), and 10 additional sound effects are provided to boost the fun factor.
The Voice Pad function provides a simple way of playing back voice samples, as well as other effects and sounds using the keyboard's pads. Moreover, the audio-in function lets you record your own samples of up to ten seconds, which can then also be played through the Voice Pad function. In addition, you can simply plug in and get singing: The Casio LK-230 has a practical microphone input that allows users to sing along to a selection of songs or make recordings using the sampling function. It's easy to connect a CD or MP3 player to the audio input and play along with your favorite song on the keyboard.
The 110 practice pieces in the electric keyboard's Song Bank can be controlled through the Song Bank Controller in a similar way to a CD player, allowing players to practice the piece effectively. The system features two loudspeakers, and with a power of two times two watts, it produces an impressive and balanced sound.
Gear One G900DX Headphones
Gear One G900DX are circumaural headphones designed for playback, monitoring, and recording. With a lightweight 40mm neodynium driver, soft leatherette earpads and versatile hinge design, the G900DX offers extended frequency response, hours of comfort, and easy storage and handling.
On-Stage Stands KS7190 Single-braced Stand
The lightweight and adjustable "X"-style KAS7190 stand is perfect for many of today's lightweight keyboards.
Musician's Gear Deluxe Keyboard Bench
X-style folding throne features supreme comfort from heavy padding and great stability from rubber foot stabilizers. Height adjusts from 21-1/4" to 25-3/4". 23-3/5" wide.
- Keyboard: 61 standard-size keys; Touch Response: 2 types, Off; Key Light System: Up to 4 keys can be lit at the same time
- Maximum Polyphony: 48 notes (24 for certain tones)
- Tones: Built-in Tones: 400; Sampling Tones: 1; Sampling time: 1 second (fixed); Effects: 10 types
- Reverb: 1 to 10, Off
- Metronome: Beats per Measure: 0,2 to 6; Tempo Range: 30 to 255
- Song Bank Tunes: 110
- Step Up Lesson: Lessons: 4 (Listen, Watch, Remember, Auto); Lesson Part: L, R, LR; Functions: Repeat, Voice Fingering Guide, Note Guide, Performance Evaluation
- Music Challenge: 20 notes
- Auto Accompaniment: Rhythm Patterns: 150; One Touch Presets: 150
- Other Functions: Transpose: Â±1 octaves (12 semitones); Tuning: A4 = approx. 440 Hz Â± 100 cents
- MIDI: 16 multi-tone received, GM Level 1 standard
- Musical Information Function: Tone, Rhythm, Song Bank, numbers and names; staff notation, fingering, pedal operation, tempo, measure and beat number, chord name, etc.
- Inputs/Outputs: USB port: Type B; Sustain jack: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm start/stop); Phones/Output jack: Stereo standard jack; Output Impedance: 200 Ohm, Output Voltage: 4.8 V (RMS) MAX; Audio In jack: Stereo mini jack;
- Input Impedance: 40 kOhm, Input Sensitivity: 200 mV; Mic In jack: Standard jack; Input Impedance: 3 kOhm, Input Sensitivity: 10 mV
- Power Jack: 9V DC
- Power Supply: 2-way; Batteries: 6 AA-size zinc-carbon batteries or alkaline batteries; Battery Life: Approximately 3 hours continuous operation on alkaline batteries;
- AC Adaptor: AD-5; Auto Power Off: Approximately 6 minutes after last key operation (Operates during battery use only)
- Speakers: 4" x 2 (Output: 2 W + 2 W)
- Compact, lightweight, and portable design
- 40mm neodynium driver
- Plush leatherette headband and earpads
- Closed cavity structure
- High-quality telescopic arms
- 180Â° rotatable frame, ideal for single-ear monitoring
- Single-sided cable duct
- Heavy duty
- Easily adjustable
- Heavy padding
- Rubber foot stabilizers
Get your career going with this fantastic package. Order today!
OLD LK-230 61-Key Lighted-Note KeyboardÂ with Bench, Stand, & Heaphones Specifications:
- Casio LK-230 61-Key Lighted-Note Keyboard
- Dimensions: 4.6"H x 37.4"W x 14"D
- Weight: Approximately 9.3lb. (without batteries)