Designed for keyboard novices who would like to learn how to play their favorite tunes.
If your dream is to someday play keyboards under the lights, then the LK-240 by Casio is a 61-key piano style keyboard with keys that light up to help you learn faster and easier. Casio knows how to master a song, it is best to break it up into short phrases, master each of the phrases, and then put everything together. Its built-in Step Up Lesson does exactly that, providing you with the support you need to improve your play. The LK-240 lets you listen as many times as you like to familiarize yourself with the song, then you watch the key guide indicators on the LCD screen or follow the lighted keys, then, when you're ready, play the keyboard from memory. It gives you instant feedback through its performance evaluation, and If the keyboard senses you are having problems, it will help you by calling out finger numbers in a simulated human voice. You can select right hand, left hand, or both hands, depending on what your weakest suit is, and the LK-240 will help you step up your game. There are 110 Song Bank tunes (song book included) and 20 exercise phrases covering a wide range of genres, as well as a metronome. With its Audio In jack, you can also learn one of your favorite songs by simply connecting a digital audio player, CD player, or other audio device and play along with the music playing through the keyboard's speakers.
The LK-240 features all built-in tones, including piano and acoustic instrument tones, and 48-tone maximum polyphony providing plenty of margin to minimize the chance of notes being dropped when tones are layered and when playing with Auto Accompaniment. The keyboard features touch response with two sensitivity levels and includes 10 types of digital reverb.
Making music more fun than ever before, the LK-240 has a sampling function with a maximum capacity of up to 3 tones, so you can sample a sound from a microphone and then play the sound on the keyboard. You also can use sampled sounds to compose music. The sampling feature is a great way to create new original sounds. Once you've recorded your sound, then you can play the notes with the sound on the keyboard, adding reverb, vibrato, and other effects.
Designed and engineered to help you sound your best
With 400 high-quality tones, the LK-240 offers a wide selection of musical instrument tones and supports play of songs from various genres. It also features 150 rhythms and Auto Accompaniment for Latin music and other styles from around the world. This feature provides you with access to a large collection of ethnic rhythms from around the world, with a special emphasis on Latin rhythms. In addition to Bossa Nova, Samba, and other basic rhythms, you also get Cumbia, Reggaeton, Calypso, and more.
Other features include a large backlit LCD display, USB port for computer connection, General MIDI Level 1 support, and 150 One-Touch Presets so it sets up the keyboard to match the currently selected rhythm.
- Keyboard: 61 piano-style keys
- Touch response: 2 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound source: AHL
- Maximum Polyphony: 48
- Tones: 400 built-in tones
- Digital effects: Reverb: 10 types
- Rhythms/Patterns: 150 built-in rhythms
- Auto Accompaniment: Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord, Controllers: Start/Stop, Intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- Built-in Songs: 110 (Song Bank)
- Lesson Function: Step Up Lesson, Phrases, Lesson Part select, Performance evaluation, Voice fingering guide, (Lesson part : right hand, left hand, both hands)
- Metronome: Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: J = 30 to 255)
- Sampling Function: Maximum sampling capacity:Up to 3 tones, Maximum total sampling time: Up to 1 second, Sampling sound input: MIC IN / SAMPLING jack
- Other Functions: One Touch Preset: 150 sets, Music Challenge, Rhythm/Song controller, Voice Pads: 5 pads x 4 sets (3 sets of sampled sounds, 1 set of percussion only)
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 to 465.9Hz (Initial Default: 440.0Hz)
- Pedals: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm)
- MIDI: GM Compatibility: Level 1, Terminals: USB
- Speakers: 10cm x 2
- Amp Output: 2W + 2W
- Input/Output Terminals: HEADPHONES/OUTPUT (standard stereo jack), SUSTAIN/DAMPER, MIC IN /SAMPLING, AUDIO IN, USB: type B (USB cable "A-B type" required to use USB terminal for computer connection), EXTERNAL POWER (9.5V DC)
- Includes songbook
Built-in lessons make learning fun with the LK-240. Order today!
LK-240 Keyboard 61 Piano-Style Lighted Keys Specifications:
- Power Requirements: AC adaptor: AD-E95100L
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 946mm x 307mm x 92mm
- Weight: 3.6kg (Without batteries)