Great sound quality, enhanced tools, and instructional features for amateur and intermediate musicians.
Casio’s 61-key CTK-4200 WK, is designed for musicians at various levels who wish to improve their keyboard skills, compose, and realize their music. It features a 5-song/6-track recorder and 600 dynamic, inspirational sounds to choose from, including a stereo grand piano. Built-in reverb and chorus effects add depth and realism to the sounds. Plus, 180 built-in rhythms provide individual drum patterns or a full range of accompaniment, providing a virtual band at your fingertips that follows your chord changes. The CTK-4200 has 1/8" (3.5mm) mini input for connecting external portable MP3 players that transforms the keyboard into a stereo speaker system. A USB port for class-compliant MIDI operation lets you connect to a Mac or PC easily (no drivers needed), giving you access to music education software and the net. Includes an AC power supply, music rest, and music book.
The CTK-4200 also features Casio's Step-Up Lesson System, which allows novice users to learn at their own individual pace. Utilizing the LCD display, aspiring musicians can learn both music notation and correct hand positioning, while Casio’s innovative lesson system evaluates performance so you can track your progress.
- 61-Note, touch-response, piano-style keyboard
- 600 tones including stereo pianos
- 180 Rhythm and accompaniment patterns
- 48-note polyphony
- Large backlit display with notation and fingering display
- Integrated step-up lesson system
- 5 Song, 6 track recorder
- Class-compliant USB MIDI port
- 1/8" line input
- Headphone output
Get started on your musical journey today! Order a Casio CTK-4200.
CTK-4200 61-Key Portable Keyboard Specifications:
- 61 keys
- 600 tones
- USB MIDI Port
- 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini Input for MP3 Players
- Built-in speakers
- Step-Up Lesson System
- 180 Rhythms and Accompaniments
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 37-3/4" x 13-3/4" x 4" (95.91 x 35 x 10.21 cm)
- Weight: 10.14 lb. (4.99kg)