A fully realistic and expressive keyboard at a budget-friendly price range.
The Casio CTK-3200 is an affordable instrument with a 61-key piano-style touch-sensitive keyboard, 400 total onboard tones, 150 rhythms and digital effects. Ideal for newer players, it's packed with great features such as Casio’s famous Step-up Lesson System, audio inputs for a MP3 player to make learning your favorite songs easier, USB port for MIDI implementation, and a pitch wheel for additional expression over sounds.
AHL sound source
All built-in tones, including piano and acoustic instrument tones, now sound better than ever before. Its 48-tone maximum polyphony provides you plenty of margin to minimize the chance that notes will be dropped when tones are layered and when you're playing with Auto Accompaniment.
The CTK-3200's easy-to-play keyboard resembles that of an acoustic piano and its touch response lets you add delicate nuances to notes by varying how much pressure you apply to keyboard keys.
Besides allowing you to add reverb for more depth and breadth in your music, the CTK-3200 has a killer sampling function. You can sample a sound from a portable audio player or other device, and then play the sound on the keyboard. You also can use sampled sounds to compose music. Use the sampling feature to create new sounds that are highly creative like Incorporating a sampled sound into accompaniment patterns. With the CTK-3200, you can sample a favorite musical phrase or drum sound, and use it to replace some Auto Accompaniment drum sets.
Stepping up your game
The CTK-3200 has a couple ways to make you more proficient on keyboard without having to pay for lessons. The first is the Music Challenge which tests your reaction speed by requiring you to press the keys indicated by the onscreen keyboard guide in time with the Auto Accompaniment tempo using the correct fingers indicated by the onscreen fingering guide. Then there's the Step Up Lesson which breaks up songs into shorter phrases so you can master each phrase and then put them all back together. There's also a performance evaluation, voice fingering guide, lesson part select (right hand, left hand, or both), metronome, and 110 Song Bank
- Touch Response
- 61 standard-size keys
- 2 sensitivity levels, Off
- 48 notes (24 for certain tones)
- Built-in Tones: 400
- Sampling tones:
- Sampling time: 1 second (fixed)
- Effects: 10 types
- 10 Reverbs
- Pitch Bend Range: 0 to 12 Semitones
- Step-Up Lesson: 4 (Listen, Watch, Remember, Auto)
- Lesson Part: L, R, LR
- Functions: Repeat, Voice Fingering Guide, Note Guide, Performance Evaluation
- Built-in Songs: 110
- 20 notes
- Built-in Rhythms: 150
- Chords: Fingered 1/2/3, CASIO Chord, Full Range Chord
- Rhythm Controller: Accomp ON/OFF, Start/Stop, Synchro/Ending, Variation/Fill-in, Normal/Fill-in, Intro
- Beats per Measure: 0, 2 to 6
- Tempo Range: 30 to 255
- Transpose: +/-1 Octaves (12 semitones)
- Tuning: A4 = approx. 440 Hz +/-100 cents
- One Touch Preset: 150
- 16 multi-timbre received, GM Level 1 standard
- Tone, Rhythm, Song Bank, numbers and names; staff notation, fingering, pedal operation
- tempo, measure and beat number, chord name, etc.
- USB Port: Type B
- Sustain jack: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm start/stop)
- Phones/Output jack: Stereo standard jack/Output Impedance: 200Ω, Output Voltage: 4.8V (RMS) Max
- Audio In jack: Stereo mini jack/Input Impedance: 40KΩ, Input Sensitivity: 200mV
- 9V DC
- Batteries: 6 AA-size zinc-carbon batteries or alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 4 hours continuous operation on alkaline batteries
- AC Adapter: AD-E95100 (included)
- Auto Power Off: Approximately 6 minutes after last key operation (Operates during battery use only)
- 10cm x 2
- Output: 2W + 2W
Portable and affordable. Order the CTK-3200 today!
CTK-3200 61-Key Portable Keyboard Specifications:
- Power Consumption
- 9V - 7.7W
- 37-3/8 x 13-15/16 x 4-7/16 inch
- Approximately 8.6lb (without batteries)