- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An affordable way to get quality sound in a small, mobile package.
The Casio CTK-2300 61-Key Portable Keyboard is an ideal choice for beginners who want an easy-to-use, absolutely mobile keyboard with plenty of sonic options. It gives you 150 rhythms patterns, 400 built-in tones that cover a wide range of styles from around the world, and 2 sampling options (1 second Full or 3 approximately .03 second Short), 10 reverb options, five voice trigger pads, as well as USB and MIDI.
Another great feature for those who are new to playing keyboard, is the built-in Step Up Lesson system which includes a 4-part system (Listen, Watch, Remember, Auto), allows you to learn by left hand, right hand, or both, depending on your comfort level, and also includes performance evaluations, and a 20-note challenge. The CTK-2300 includes a song bank with 110 tunes and an included songbook, but you can also plug in a CD or MP3 player when you want to learn and/or attempt to play along to the songs you love most, adding an even more fun way to hone your skills with songs you know best.
- 61 standard-size keys
- 48-note polyphony, 24 for certain tones
- 400 built-in tones
- 1 Full Sampling (1 second) and 3 Short Sampling (approximately .03 seconds each) tones
- 10 types of efffects for Full Sampling samples
- Reverb: 1 to 10, Off
- 5 voice pads x 4 sets (3 sets for sampled sounds, 1 set for percussion only)
- Metronome with 0, 2-6 BPM and 30-255 tempo range
- Song bank with 110 tunes
- Step Up Lesson:
- 4 Lessons: (Listen, Watch, Remember, Auto)
- Lesson Part: L, R, LR
- Functions: Repeat, Voice Fingering Guide, Note Guide, Performance Evaluation
- 20-note Music Challenge
- Auto-Accompaniment: Rhythm Patterns: 150, One-Touch Presets: 150
- Other Functions:
- Transpose: +/- ocatves (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning: A4 = 415.5 to 465.9Hz (Initial Default: 440.0Hz)
- MIDI: 16 multi-timbre received GM Level 1 standard
- Musical Information Function: Tone, Rhythm, Song Bank number and names, staff notation, fingering, pedal operation, tempo, measure and beat number, chord name, etc.
- Speakers: 10cm x 2 with 2W + 2W output
- Auto Power Off: Approximately 6 minutes (during batter operation) or 30 (during AC adaptor operation) without any operation
- USB Port Type B
- Sustain Jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm)
Casio has been known for it's quality, affordable keyboards for years. The CTK-2300 continues that trend. Order one now!
CTK-2300 61-Key Portable Keyboard Specifications:
- Power consumption: 9.5V - 7.7W
- Power Jack: 9.5V DC
- Power Supply: 2-way
- Batteries: 6 AA-size zinc-carbon batteries or alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: approximately 3 hours continuous operation on alkaline batteries
- AC Adapter included
- Dimensions: 94.6cm x 30.7cm x 9.2cm, 37-1/4" x 12-1/16" x 3-5/8"
- Weight: Approximately 3.4kg (7.5lb.) without batteries