Open Box (Blemished) Casio AP6BP Digital Piano
Home Digital Pianos
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Top-quality tones perfectly suited to both classical piano music and other genres.
The Casio AP6BP Digital Piano uses innovative AIF Sound Source technology to produce top-quality tones perfectly suited to both classical piano music and other genres and enables gentle transitions between individual samples and dynamic levels.
Complex stereo recordings (samples) from a top-quality concert piano with four dynamic levels provide a particularly authentic sound and allow you to play across various intermediate stages from piano to forte without any sound discoloration.
An SD card slot (2GB maximum) makes it possible to play back songs you download to your computer on the Internet. You also can store recordings of your performances for later recall when you need them.
A total of 250 versatile built-in tones, including GM tones and 180 built-in rhythms cover a wide range of genres. Auto Accompaniment lets you easily add accompaniments to your performances. Registration memory [(Rythm 4area + Tone 8area) x 8banks] for storage and instant recall of set ups (tone, rhythm, effects, etc.). Two tones can be layered so they both sound at the same time and the keyboard can be split between two different tones.
A convenient Duet Function lets you assign the same ranges to the left side and right side of the keyboard, which is just the thing for parent-and-child, teacher-and-student, and other duet combinations.
- Type of Keyboard AIF (Linear Morphing)
- Keyboard 88-key, 3-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard (mat finish)
- Touch Response 3 sensitivity levels, Off
- Maximum Polyphony 128 Notes
- 250 Tones including 6 Modern grand piano tones, 6 Classic grand piano tones, 9 electric piano tones, 6 vibraphone/clavier tones, 13 organ tones, 15 strings/synth pad tones, 17 bass/guitar tones, 36 variation tones, 128 GM tones, and 14 drum sets
- Tone select button offers quick and simple genre-based tone selection
- Music Preset (with chord progressions) for rapid genre-based setups
- Full-dot back-lit LCD screen packed with information for performances and lessons
- Seamless half-pedal (damper) operation
- Metronome and recording features come in handy for practice and learning
- Music Library of pre-recorded tunes for listening and lessons (Score book included)