Behringer U-CONTROL UMA25S USB MIDI Controller
MIDI Keyboard Controllers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
When you're done recording, strap it on and take the stage.
The U-CONTROL UMA25S is a super-slim MIDI controller keyboard with a full-fledged USB audio interface. It has 25 velocity-sensitive keys for slick glissandos and snappy arpeggios. This little monster has 21 assignable controllers, including 8 knobs, 8 buttons (with transport-control option), 2 wheels, 1 fader, and 2 pedal ports, to give you total control. It includes the DAW software energyXT2 Compact BEHRINGER Edition, Audacity audio editor, comprehensive podcasting software, and over 100 virtual instruments, plus more than 50 effect plug-ins. Add to that a built-in USB interface, and you're ready to get to work straight out of the box. Separate MIDI output also allows controlling external samplers, synths, and other equipmentWanna jump on the stage and start jammin' No problem. The UMA25S comes with a strap that allows you to shine on stage. Just strap it on and experience the limelight usually reserved for guitarists and singers. To get you totally mobile, there's even a quality headset and soft bag.
- Keyboard featuring 25 velocity-sensitive, full-size plus half-action keys made for both stage performers and producers
- Built-in USB audio interface to connect your instruments and mixer to your computer for recording and playback
- Powerful multi-platform digital audio workstation software energyXT2 Compact BEHRINGER Edition included
- Audacity audio editor, comprehensive podcasting software, and over 100 virtual instruments, plus more than 50 effect plug-ins included
- 21 assignable controllers storable in user presets: 8 knobs, 8 buttons (with transport-control option), 2 wheels, 1 fader, and 2 pedal ports
- Advanced control features such as drawbar mode (control inversion), drum triggering, incremental value step and octave +/-
- Soft gig bag, high-quality headset, and guitar strap for live jamming on stage
- Plug-and-play with Mac OS X, Windows XP and Vista operating systems; additional low-latency driver included
- Separate MIDI output allows controlling external samplers, synths, and other equipment
- Runs via USB bus, batteries, or power adapter (not included)
U-CONTROL UMA25S USB MIDI Controller Specifications:
- Audio Inputs:
Connectors: 1/8" TRS
Input impedance: 5 kohms
Max. input level: +6 dBV
Connector: RCA connector
Input impedance: approx. 27 kohms
Max. input level: 0 dBV
Connector: RCA connector
Output impedance: approx. 400 ohms
Connector: 1/8" TRS
Output impedance: approx. 50 ohms
Max. output level: -8dBV, 2 x 1.3 mW @ 100 ohms
Converters: Type A
Type: USB 2.0, full-speed 12Mbit/s; USB MIDI class-compliant
Type: 5-pin DIN connector OUT
Controls: 8 rotary knobs, 1 pitch bend wheel, 1 modulation wheel, 1 volume slider
Buttons: 8 push buttons
Pedal inputs: 1 sustain, 1/4" TS connector with automatic polarity detection, 1 expression, 1/4" TS connector
Type: 3-digit, 7-segment LED display
Frequency response: 10Hz-20kHz, ±email@example.comHz sampling rate, 10Hz-22kHz, ±1db@48kHz sampling rate
THD: 0.05% typ. @ -10dBV, 1kHz
Crosstalk: -65dB, 1kHz
S/N ratio: A/D 88dB typ. @ 1kHz, A-weighted, D/A 100dB typ. @ 1kHz, A-weighted
USB connection: 5V, max. 200mA
External: 9V, max. 200mA
Dimensions: approximately 18.1"W x 1.8"H x 8.7"D
Weight: approximately 4.85 lbs.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Behringer U-CONTROL UMA25S USB MIDI Controller:
Nice controller with perks; case, headset software.
MMC doesn't want to cooperate with any version of Cubase. The manual is cryptic and not much help. Called their tech support. They didn't have a clue as to why and how to help. I found Behringer's support condescending & rude. So expect to experiment on your own.
The controller does, however, recognize most synths and vst's once set-up properly. So it's a mixed bag for me.