Behringer DJ Controller CMD LC-1Sku #H96135000000000 Behringer H96135 CMAD MIDI Pad Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Take control of Ableton Live or any other MIDI-based software with the CMD LC-1.
BEHRINGER COMMAND Series DJ Controllers are a modular system of controllers that can be put together to suit your software needs. Each module is packed with professional features – from high quality faders to extensive MIDI feedback, plus those features are organized into logical groups. This gives you a clear idea of what each module is for and how it can be used, without needing to read a manual first. And all CMD controllers are class-compliant, meaning that no additional drivers are required – just connect and go.
CMD LC-1 Live Control Module
Ableton Live is amazing and powerful software, adding new DJ converts on a daily basis. While the benefits of Live for DJ use are clear, compelling hardware control can be a challenge. As a DJ, do you move away from the workflow you’ve been using for years and feel comfortable with? Or do you map Live to a traditional controller, but miss out on the number of buttons needed to trigger clips effectively? The CMD LC-1 provides a wonderful solution.
The LC-1 is a clip-triggering machine. The clip section has 32 buttons that are backlit in multiple colors and respond to MIDI feedback. But Live isn’t just about clips; it’s also about effects. So there’s an effects control section above the clip area, with 8 encoders and 8 buttons. Below the clip area there are also buttons for channel mute, solo and record.
On its own, the LC-1 makes a great controller for clip management, as well as a great addition to any Serato ScratchLive user’s Bridge-based setup. And remember that at its heart, the LC-1 is an array of assignable buttons and knobs. So, why not use it to access cue points in Virtual DJ, Traktor, or with a step sequencer? The LC-1 can handle all this and more with ease.
- Clip-based controller for use with Ableton Live or other production software
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular production software
- 32 trigger buttons with 4-color LED backlighting
- 8 rotary encoders with LED feedback
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Order the CMD LC-1, the easy and affordable way to get your hands on your software.