Arturia SparkLE Drum Machine
Production & Groove
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Hybrid hardware and software instrument with a fluid workflow.
SparkLE is the newest hybrid instrument from Arturia that will take your beat creation to new levels. The high quality build construction of the SparkLE hardware and the amazing sound, workflow and creative tools in the award winning Spark Engine software make these combined powerhouses the ultimate beat-creating tools.
SparkLE takes the best elements from analog drum machines, sample-based beatboxes and acoustic drum sets. Then Spark combines them in a modern beat station offering powerful synthesis and expressive control.Where MPC-styled drum machines will have you browsing and playing with endless libraries of samples, Spark invites you to dive deep into the synthesis of drums. Tweaking knobs and interacting with your sound finally brings the fun back to beat creation.
As a combination of Hardware and Software, Spark offers the benefits of both worlds: a great user experience and a great sound totally integrated into your studio. You will be surprised by how simple it is to get started, have fun and spark your creativity.
The Spark Engine features sample playback and layering, but then goes beyond any other drum software by adding a Virtual Analog engine, that is based on our famous TAE analog modeling technology, as well as a Physical Modeling engine that allows you to create some amazing realism in your sounds. The vast sound library, that is constantly expanding, gives you top notch, pro sounds that cover a variety of genres and styles designed to get the people up on the dance floor. You can further enhance all this within the Studio and Mixer pages that allow total control over your sound and final mix.
A wide range of excellent quality and unique effects allows you to create super basses, tight snares and wildly processed samples and synths. Along with the Spark Engine's endless array of sonic possibilities, the Pattern view page shows a detailed view of your current beat and automation channels. You can go in with surgical precision using pencil and line tools to create or edit automation for each instrument, parameter, and effect.
Add to this a Song mode that allows you to chain your patterns to create full arrangements ready for mix down.
The Spark Engine has a 1:1 interface with your hardware that allows you to see what is going on and gives you an excellent user interface for those times when you aren't using your hardware to control the software (yes, some other systems won't work without the hardware attached). SparkLE is a fun, straightforward and most importantly, musical experience that will inspire you every time you use it.
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, it™s highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- Hardware Specifications
- 16 key - 64 step sequencer
- 8 velocity & pressure sensitive pads
- Touch sensitive FX Pad
- High precision rotary encoders
- Works as a universal MIDI controller towards any third-party software
- Net weight : 1 Kg
- Gross weight : 1,5 Kg
- Dimensions : 284mm x 171mm x 17 mm
- USB Bus-Powered
- Software Specifications
- Pristine quality sound engines: TAE Analog synthesis, Sample playback with multiple laying modes and Post-processors, Physical modeling.
- FX Pad with 8-mode Filter, Tape, Reverse, Strobe, Bit Crusher, Pan, Mix, Roller and Latch mode.
- Advanced Loop mode with divide and move functions.
- 16-track mixer with 14 professional effects: Multiband Compressor, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Sub generator, Plate reverb, Multiband EQ, Space pan, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Flanger, Limiter, Digital Reverb.
- Shuffle and Shift modes to humanize grooves.
- Library of +1500 instruments / +100 kits expandable with free Arturia add-ons and your own samples.
- Drag & drop export of MIDI and Audio patterns into your DAW.
- Seamless integration both as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS) and in standalone mode.
- Easy import/export of audio samples, Patterns, MIDI files and Rex loops.
- Perfect integration
- Seamless integration as a plugin and standalone (VST, AU, RTAS)
- Easy Import of Wave and Aiff samples, MIDI files and Rex loops
- Drag & drop Export of MIDI and Audio (Wave) patterns into your DAW
- What's new in Spark 2.0
- All new graphics:
- Tabbed pages
- Expanded Pattern edit screen
- New mixer
- Enhanced Library page for better data management
- Extended REX support:
- REX file playback per pad
- Manipulation of REX File slices.
- Modular Drum synth editor:
- Create your own patches
- Edit existing patches
- Create custom instrument macro controls modules including :
- Multimode filters and Karplus strong filter
- ADR envelopes
- Bode Frequency Shifter
- Spring mass
- CV processor
- Song mode:
- NEW 16 song segments
- Song segment triggering from hardware
Call or click to order today!
SparkLE Drum Machine Specifications:
- Required Minimum Configuration:
PC: 2GB RAM; CPU 2GHz (Multiple cores recommended), 2GB free hard disk space, Windows: XP/Vista/7
Mac (Intel only): 2GB RAM; CPU 2GHz (Multiple cores recommended), 2GB free hard disk space, Mac OS X: 10.5 or higher