Arturia Origin Module SynthesizerProduct #703559 Arturia 703559 CN Production & Groove https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A mix of classic and original synth modules all in one machine.
The Arturia Origin Synthesizer is a hardware DSP system that houses several synthesizers in one machine to go beyond the traditional definition of a synth. Until the Arturia Origin, only virtual synths let you create hybrid synths from various new and vintage synth models.
The Origin synth combines sounds from the best synthesizer modules of all time and enhances them with modern features. Some of the synths come from the past, such as the Moog Modular, the Yamaha CS-80, the Roland Jupiter-8, the Minimoog, the ARP 2600, and the Sequential Circuits Prophet 5, and Prophet VS. Some are totally new and innovative synths, created by Arturia.
The result: a new type of sound accessible through an extremely intuitive interface. The Arturia Origin Synth has high-quality effects such as Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Distortion, Parametric EQ, and Bit Crusher; 500 presets created by international sound designers; creative macros, advanced LFO's, innovative modulation sources, and different Joystick modes; and 24-bit/44.1kHz support. The Arturia Origin also comes with a 320 x 236 pixel LCD screen, arpeggiator, step sequencer, MIDI In, Out, and Thru, as well as USB2 connection.
- Create your own synthesis patch by connecting independent modules which include innovative modules introduced by Arturia (such as Galaxy) or taken from the best synthesizers ever made (such as the Moog Modular, the Yamaha CS-80, the Roland Jupiter-8, the Minimoog, the ARP 2600, the Sequential Circuits Prophet 5, and Prophet VS)
- Alternatively, use an existing synthesizer recreation: the Minimoog, the ARP 2600(delivered as part of a free upgrade), the Jupiter-8(delivered as part of a free upgrade), or the Prophet 5
- Superb audio quality with TAE engine in a hardware chassis. 24-bit/44.1kHz supported
- High-quality real-time effects: Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Distortion, Parametric EQ, Bit Crusher
- 500 presets created by a selection of international sound designers
- 1000 program (400
- 16/32-step advanced sequencer allowing you to program three subsequences at a time and for live performances
- Multi-mode allowing you to play 4 instruments at a time —i.e. a Minimoog, a Jupiter-8, a modular patch, and an ARP 2600
- Creative macros, advanced LFO's, innovative modulation sources, and different Joystick modes
- Advanced Preset browser
- Analog Audio Connectivity: 2 audio ins, 10 audio outs
- Digital Audio: SPDIF out, USB 2.0
- Built-in expression pedal and footswitch control inputs
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru, or USB 2
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony
- MIDI controller offering 33 encoders, 21 potentiometers and 1 joystick
- Ergonomic hardware design and quality manufacturing in France and Germany
- Origin lets you open dedicated software on your Mac and PC in the form of Origin Connection, an ergonomic application allowing you to archive preset, exchange data, and upgrade firmware
Enjoy experimenting with the Origin. It gives you tons of sound options. Order today!
Origin Module Synthesizer Specifications:
- Dimensions: 482mm(W) x 87mm(H) x 290mm(D)
- Weight: 8kg
- Power supply: 6.5VDC 3.85A
- Origin Connection platform specifications
- Windows: Windows XP*/Vista
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher and Universal Binary
- Required configuration
- PC/Windows: 512MB RAM; 1.5 GHz CPU
- Mac OS X: 512MB RAM; 1.5 GHz CPU
- USB port required
- * Origin Connection is fully compatible with Windows XP SP3. It is also compatible with Windows XP SP2 on monocore computer (without hyperthreading). Unfortunately, it encounters some troubles with SP2 dual-core or hyperthreading computers. This issue is due to a problem in Windows XP USB-midi driver. If you encounter this issue, the best way is to install windows XP SP3. Nevertheless, if you want to stay on SP2, you can install the new version of the USB-MIDI driver. This file is different for each language system. So if you can't find the right one, please contact Arturia.