Pro-grade hybrid synthesizer.
Keylab 61 is a 61-note MIDI keyboard with velocity and aftertouch-sensitive keys that is designed to easily integrate into any studio and stage environment. Packed with the Analog Lab, the 61-key controller offers unparalleled hands-on experience over the 5000 TAE® synthesizer presets.
This premium controller gives the fullest access to Arturia's Analog Lab software; its pre-assigned controls make it the perfect solution for plug and play sound creation. Once the software is connected to the keyboard, you can put your mouse away and experience the same workflow as on a traditional hardware synthesizer.
With Keylab 61, discover a new depth of access to the synth patches so you can really get in and customize the huge library of internationally designed presets. A new Multi mode allows several sounds to be played at the same time with the addition of effects, layer/split functions and a Chord mode. In addition, the keyboard (like all of the Keylab series) can be easily used in any other software context. Keylab also acts as a Universal Midi controller, compatible with any third party software and hardware.
Analog Lab Software
Analog Lab is an extremely powerful software synthesizer solution with over 5000 classic synthesizer sounds from Arturia’s premier vintage analog recreations at your fingertips. It offers the ability to do fast and simple editing and customizing of your presets but it doesn’t stop there; owners of the original individual synthesizer software products or the V Collection can open an Analog Lab sound and edit it in the original software, save it and then add it to their library.
Graphic Studio mode
Graphic Studio mode allows you to view the synthesizers and keyboards whose sounds make up the library in Analog Lab.
When you need to find your sounds fast, choose the Sound Mode and you will have multiple options for choosing and selecting your sounds. The data filtering allows you to narrow your search and helps you find that special Bass or Pad sound you need. The updated browser allows you to rate the sounds to your own liking, choose favorites, arrange your columns and sort by name, type, sound designer, favorite, ratings, etc.
Imagine being able to layer the rich pads of a CS-80 and Jupiter 8 together or being able to create a split with your signature Mini V bass on the bottom and a twisted Wurlitzer on top. The new multi mode allows you to create your own layers and splits in a fast and easy way. Just drag and drop your chosen sounds. You can further sculpt your sound by processing each layer with a plethora of effects. There are 15 high quality and unique effects that will allow you to create a wild variations on the existing sounds.
Drag and drop Sounds or Multis to create a selection of presets to be recalled quickly from your Arturia controller
The PADS tab on the lower hardware section of the screen will open when you click on it to reveal the number of pads that your Arturia controller has. You can then program these pads to play individual notes or chords. These can be set to send notes or chords from a list of standard chords and voicing’s.
The Snapshot tab will allow you to access your favorite sounds immediately. Simple drag and drop your favorite MULTI or SOUND program onto the snapshot button and then you can recall that sound with a simple press.
Analog Lab is a virtual instrument, which means that sounds are processed within the computer. It can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in within main sequencer programs including Steinberg Cubase, Digidesign Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Apple Logic Audio, MOTU Digital Performer, and Cakewalk Sonar.
The user customizable MIDI mapping allows you to control the parameters you want to control with your favorite keyboard. Better than that, use an Arturia Keyboard controller and the interface will automatically change to show the knob and slider layouts so that you get a slick 1:1 user interface.
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …)
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.)
- Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits
Order this hybrid hardware & software comination today.
KeyLab 61 Keyboard Controller Specifications:
- Keyboard : 61 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Controllers : 2 clickable encoders, 11 encoders, 9 sliders, 13 switches, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 16 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectors : MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs
- Ultra thin 61 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- High quality aluminum and wooden construction
- 32 digits LCD screen
- Functions as an universal MIDI controller