Arturia Analog Experience, The Laboratory 61Product #H79909 Arturia H79909 CMAC MIDI Keyboard Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A pro-grade 61-key with 3500 sounds, 200 scenes, and more.
Analog Experience THE LABORATORY 61 is a 61-note MIDI keyboard with velocity and aftertouch-sensitive keys that is designed to easily integrate into any studio and stage environment.
Packaged with the Analog Laboratory software, it also offers straight-forward control over 3500 of the world's finest analog sounds and 200 scenes. All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). Browse sounds, tweak them, split your keyboard and launch loops. The 61-key controller offers unparalleled hands-on experience over the TAE synthesizer presets.
Its plug-and-play connectivity and assignable controllers make it the ideal MIDI keyboard to control third-party software or MIDI hardware devices.
- Includes the Analog Laboratory software with 3500 synth sounds and 200 scenes
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type, and by Characteristics
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Minimoog V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Laboratory
- 200 Scenes organized by musical genres offering complete live sets, including : assigning loops to pads, splitting and layering of two synths and advanced arpeggiation melodies
- Straight forward Editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds : Filter and LFO sections, 4 key parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, 2 ADSR envelopes, 4 pads
- Keyboard : 61 keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Controls : 2 encoders with select, 11 standard encoders, 9 sliders, 22 switches, 4 touch-sensitive pads, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel
- Connectivity : Midi in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux pedal, Breath controller inputs
- USB or 9V DC powered
- High quality aluminium and wooden case
Mix and match in this lab to create great sounds. Order today!
Analog Experience, The Laboratory 61 Specifications:
- Platform Specifications
- Windows: XP/Vista/Seven
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Required Configuration
- PC/Windows: 1GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Mac (Intel only): 1GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU