Arturia Analog Experience - The Laboratory 49 886830799228Product #H72443 Arturia H72443 CMAC MIDI Keyboard Controllers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A hybrid synthesizer with a 49-key MIDI controller 3500 synth sounds, 200 scenes, editing software, and more.
Analog Experience - The Laboratory features a top-notch 49-key MIDI keyboard controller and the Laboratory version of Arturia's Analog software making it the most professional-grade version of their Analog Experience Series.
Anlaog Labratory Under the Hood
The 49-key keyboard controller is made for performance and maximum expression, with velocity and aftertouch in addition to a set of knobs, faders, and pads, as well as full connectivity on the back panel (like expression and sustain).
This premium controller gives the fullest access to Arturia's Analog Laboratory software; its pre-assigned controls making it the perfect solution for plug-and-play sound creation. Once the software is connected to the keyboard, you can put your mouse away and experience the same workflow as on a traditional hardware synthesizer.
With Analog Experience - The Laboratory, discover a new depth of access to the synth patches so you can really get in and customize the huge library of internationally designed presets. A new Scene Mode allows several sounds to be played at the same time with the addition of advanced arpeggiation melodies, drums and FX loops.
In addition, the keyboard (like in the other versions of Analog) can be easily used in any other software context.
Professional grade USB MIDI Controller
Analog Experience - The Laboratory is a professional grade 49-key USB MIDI Controller. It is entirely preassigned to work with the Analog Laboratory software, enabling you to take an immediate and in-depth control over your sound. But The Laboratory keyboard also acts as a Universal MIDI controller, compatible with any 3rd party software and hardware.
Analog Laboratory Software
Analog Laboratory is an extremely powerful software synthesizer solution. First of all, it offers 3500 legendary synthesizer sounds from Arturia's vintage analog recreations, including Minimoog, Prophet V, CS-80, Jupiter-8, ARP, Prophet VS, and Moog Modular. It takes it a step further with a unique interface to tweak them all as well as the ability to edit each of them in depth, in the original synthesizer (requires the relevant Arturia synthesizer plug-ins to be installed on your hard drive). Finally, Analog Laboratory also brings Scenes, organized by musical genres. Scenes are a preset configuration of two sounds over your keyboard, plus advanced arpeggiation toward one of these sounds and assignment of loops to the drum pads.
- Includes Analog Laboratory with 3500 synths sounds and 200 scenes
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type, and by Characteristics
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Minimoog V, CS-80 V, etc.)
- Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Laboratory
- 200 Scenes organized by musical genres offering complete live sets, including: loops assignation to pads, splitting and layering of two synths and advanced arpeggiation melodies
- Straight forward Editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds: Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, 2 ADSR envelopes, 4 pads
- High-quality aluminium and wooden case
Step into this lab and be amazed at what you can create. Order today!
Analog Experience - The Laboratory 49 Specifications:
- Keyboard: 49 keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Controllers: 2 encoders with select, 11 standard encoders, 9 sliders, 22 switches, 4 touch-sensitive pads, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel
- Connectivity: MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux pedal, Breath controller