Open Box (Mint) Alesis Q61 61-Key USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller
MIDI Keyboard Controllers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Gives you "key" control over your MIDI software and hardware.
Alesis Q61 is a no-nonsense keyboard controller that works with virtually any music software or MIDI hardware device. With 61 touch-sensitive keys, the Q61 gives you a five-octave range of expression in a sleek, portable controller, perfect for use on both on the stage and in the studio. You get a full array of essential controls onboard, including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up and down buttons, an assignable data slider, and the ability to send program changes via the keys.
Its compact size and portability make it ideal for fitting into existing rigs and then hitting the road. Place it a tier above an existing workstation keyboard and utilize Q61's streamlined layout to maximize your sound and performance options.
The Q61 comes with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software so you can perform, record, and sequencing music right out of the box. This customized version of Ableton Live provides a fresh and easy way to create music. You™ll get audio recording and production capabilities as well as powerful tools for live performance.
Like all the Q-series USB/MIDI controllers from Alesis, the Q61 is a no-nonsense way to add expressive MIDI control to your production and performance. It has a USB-MIDI for easy connection to Mac, PC, iOS devices (via Apple USB adapter, sold separately), and a traditional MIDI jack for connecting to MIDI sound modules, synthesizers, samplers, and more. There's also a sustain pedal input for a more complete performance.
- 61-key keyboard controller for use with virtually any music software or MIDI device
- Velocity sensitive keys for expressive, musical performance
- USB MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac, PC, and iOS devices as well as MIDI hardware (Connection to iOS devices requires an Apple USB adapter, sold separately as part of the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, plus a separate power adapter for Q61, also sold separately)
- Pitch and Modulation wheels for increased musical expression
- Backlit Octave Up and Down buttons enable expanded musical range
- Assignable volume/data-entry slider enables you to control your most-used parameter
- Sustain pedal input for complete performance (pedal sold separately)
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition for recording, sequencing, and performing
- Bus powered via USB: no power cable needed
- USB Cable
- Software Disc
Take full control with the Q61. Order today!
Q61 61-Key USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller Specifications:
- MIDI Outputs: one 5-pin jack
USB: One slave connector (MIDI over USB)
Power: USB bus powered; Optional Power Adapter: 9V DC 500mA, Pin Positive, 5.5mm outer diameter (sold separately)